Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was invited by the biggest trouble maker on the Bass Barn. RED

+16
SHIPWRIGHT
Baitlobber
Kevnmary
G.E.
jettyjunkie
longshank51
dozer 277
fishnut
darterman
Smoke
finaddict5
fishincrazy
Teddy
REDBASS
smitty
surffishingbum
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I was invited by the biggest trouble maker on the Bass Barn. RED - Page 2 Empty Re: I was invited by the biggest trouble maker on the Bass Barn. RED

Post  Guest 3/10/2009, 4:51 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited by Red_Cherokee on 3/13/2009, 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I was invited by the biggest trouble maker on the Bass Barn. RED - Page 2 Empty Re: I was invited by the biggest trouble maker on the Bass Barn. RED

Post  dozer 277 3/10/2009, 6:54 pm

yeah red that thing looks like an alligator my parents wont go to his house anymore. he leaves it loose all the time. its gotta be over 6 feet long now. its a little scary still love the reaction of that cop on 195 when he stopped behind us and when i asked him if he wanted to see it he just backed up and said no thanks. i sent you an email to kinda catch up a little. question does this mean no more beating on the beach? guess i'll have to take that off my BB signature. wont shed a tear over that tho. also i want to do some tourneys at the park this year dont know how to get the info but just puttin it out there.

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/11/2009, 6:49 am

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited by Red_Cherokee on 3/13/2009, 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  NORMAN85 3/11/2009, 4:33 pm

welcome :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face:
NORMAN85
NORMAN85
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 167

http://www.justin.tv/namron_

Back to top Go down

Post  scarface 3/12/2009, 10:31 am

Red sent me over too !

scarface

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2