Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stevel got me to finish these

+6
etch
fishincrazy
striperslayer
stevel
Minivin5
dozer 277
10 posters

Go down

stevel got me to finish these Empty stevel got me to finish these

Post  dozer 277 9/23/2009, 9:23 am

stevel sent me some fantastic tail hooks which made me get my butt moving and i finished these up this weekend. stevel got me to finish these Fishin42 the bottom one is going on the lady anglers forum as a giveaway.

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

stevel got me to finish these Empty Re: stevel got me to finish these

Post  Minivin5 9/23/2009, 9:32 am

Great lookin plugs Dozer, I'm thinkin the ladies will love that bottom plug cheers
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 9/23/2009, 9:38 am

thanks vin i hope so. i have just been in a funk lately and had no motivation to finish them. i think its the empty nest thing. 2nd kid went to college this fall. oh well i posted the giveaway we will see how it goes.

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 9/23/2009, 9:42 am

dozer 277 wrote:thanks vin i hope so. i have just been in a funk lately and had no motivation to finish them. i think its the empty nest thing. 2nd kid went to college this fall. oh well i posted the giveaway we will see how it goes.

I made your post in the ladies forum a sticky, a very nice gesture stevel got me to finish these 962367

Last edited by Minivin5 on 9/23/2009, 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 9/23/2009, 9:45 am

thanks again vin. i saw that, maybe that will bring more female input to the site. if all goes well i may do the yellow black and pink popper next. i really just like to make them.

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 9/23/2009, 11:15 am

plugs look awsome dozer doin a great job stevel got me to finish these 92223 let me know if u need more tails send me a pm if u do
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 9/23/2009, 12:09 pm

will do stevel. i'm just happy to be finishing some stuff. we will have to work a trade plugs for tails.

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  striperslayer 9/23/2009, 4:14 pm

awsome dozer, how do I get one?????

I make tails too!
striperslayer
striperslayer

Number of posts : 325

Back to top Go down

stevel got me to finish these Empty BIG RED AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 9/23/2009, 4:17 pm

AWESOME DOZER!!!!!!!!!!!!! stevel got me to finish these 560155 stevel got me to finish these 560155

I love the top one!!!!!!!!!!!!! stevel got me to finish these 92223 stevel got me to finish these 92223 stevel got me to finish these 92223

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  etch 9/23/2009, 8:02 pm

dozer 277 wrote:thanks vin i hope so. i have just been in a funk lately and had no motivation to finish them. i think its the empty nest thing. 2nd kid went to college this fall. oh well i posted the giveaway we will see how it goes.

awesome plugs, love your take on the wonder bread, nice outside the box thinking, and you could always solve the empty nest thing by adopting / sponsoring a canadian,

Etch
etch
etch

Number of posts : 1193

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/Etch-Custom-Lures-h2.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 9/23/2009, 8:20 pm

dozer 277 wrote:thanks again vin. i saw that, maybe that will bring more female input to the site. if all goes well i may do the yellow black and pink popper next. i really just like to make them.
i cant say it i dont know u dozer but i had a good one to reply stevel got me to finish these 870783

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 9/23/2009, 11:09 pm

NICE WORK DOZZER.
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 9/24/2009, 6:53 am

whitey go for it i could always use a good laugh. and i have a very good sense of humor so dont worry about offending me. striper slayer send me your mailing info and we will see what we can do. always happy to help out the young guys. too bad there wasnt stuff like this when i was a kid. SS do you surf fish? could be a popper in your future. stevel next time i turn some i will get you out a wonderbread like in the picture. ive made a few of those but they have all been sent to people already. i want one for the fall but there will be more coming. and thanks all for the nice comments. Smitty the more time i spend here the more i like this site. the people here are truly nice people. i'm proud to be a member.

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 9/24/2009, 10:15 am

DOZER i didnt know if that pink plug was a BBBUUUZZZZZ bait stevel got me to finish these 56958

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 9/24/2009, 11:08 am

whitey, good one. hey i'm gonna be in springfield next month on business maybe we could get together?

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 9/24/2009, 3:53 pm

how long and where in springfield

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  black talon 9/24/2009, 7:37 pm

Larry, long time bro. diggin your style and contrast of paint stevel got me to finish these 560155

you still hittin the park

black talon

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 9/24/2009, 11:56 pm

dozer 277 wrote:whitey go for it i could always use a good laugh. and i have a very good sense of humor so dont worry about offending me. striper slayer send me your mailing info and we will see what we can do. always happy to help out the young guys. too bad there wasnt stuff like this when i was a kid. SS do you surf fish? could be a popper in your future. stevel next time i turn some i will get you out a wonderbread like in the picture. ive made a few of those but they have all been sent to people already. i want one for the fall but there will be more coming. and thanks all for the nice comments. Smitty the more time i spend here the more i like this site. the people here are truly nice people. i'm proud to be a member.

THIS SITE IS FAMILY. IT A GREAT PLACE AND WE ALL HAVE FUN HERE. CANT BEAT THAT WITH A STICK.
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 9/25/2009, 1:31 am

dozer 277 wrote:whitey go for it i could always use a good laugh. and i have a very good sense of humor so dont worry about offending me. striper slayer send me your mailing info and we will see what we can do. always happy to help out the young guys. too bad there wasnt stuff like this when i was a kid. SS do you surf fish? could be a popper in your future. stevel next time i turn some i will get you out a wonderbread like in the picture. ive made a few of those but they have all been sent to people already. i want one for the fall but there will be more coming. and thanks all for the nice comments. Smitty the more time i spend here the more i like this site. the people here are truly nice people. i'm proud to be a member.

It's because of people like you Dozer this place rocks!!!!!!!!!!!

:you da man: :you da man: :you da man: FC stevel got me to finish these 92223 stevel got me to finish these 92223

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 9/25/2009, 7:51 am

keith long time yeah i'm still going went last week and got into the blues with my dad real good.(hes 83) just not hittin the park enough yet work is killin me. kids are off to college so i might have more time this fall. love your tutorial on the paint jobs. keep em coming. fishincrazy thanks bro i appreciate that. it is nice here.

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 9/25/2009, 8:38 am

whitey i'll be there from oct18th to the 23rd and back nov2nd till the airplane is done. prob another week. staying in west springfield, work is being done in westfield.

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 9/26/2009, 9:52 pm

dozer 277 wrote:stevel sent me some fantastic tail hooks which made me get my butt moving and i finished these up this weekend. stevel got me to finish these Fishin42 the bottom one is going on the lady anglers forum as a giveaway.

SWEET LOOKING PLUGS AND STEVEL TAIL DRESS EM UP WELL! stevel got me to finish these 92223 stevel got me to finish these 92223 stevel got me to finish these 92223 stevel got me to finish these 92223 stevel got me to finish these 92223
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down