Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Boat canyon trips for Wed/Thurs and Sat/Sun Next week!

4 posters

Go down

Open Boat canyon trips for Wed/Thurs and Sat/Sun Next week! Empty Open Boat canyon trips for Wed/Thurs and Sat/Sun Next week!

Post  swab1985 8/19/2009, 6:34 pm

The tuna are beginning to show up, and after this blow, the water should be cooled down a bit! We will be targeting Marlin and tuna during the day while trolling, and switching over to sword fishing and tuna chunking at night... The sword fishing should be phenomenal for the next few weeks after this new moon...

These 30-36 hour trips will be offered at 300.00 a head until fuel hits 3 bucks a gallon.

Also, I have two spots open for the same sorta trip for Sept. 12th-13th...

If anyone is interested, let me know!

Brian
swab1985
swab1985

Number of posts : 251

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/fish-n-chip-sportfishing-h11

Back to top Go down

Open Boat canyon trips for Wed/Thurs and Sat/Sun Next week! Empty Re: Open Boat canyon trips for Wed/Thurs and Sat/Sun Next week!

Post  Doc Popper 8/24/2009, 8:14 pm

Its sooooooooo worth the money if any of you have been thinking of taking a trip or wondering if it it is worth it it is!! take the trip !!!I would again if i could get the time off from work. go and get in on some of the great other fishing we have here on our coastline.
Doc Popper
Doc Popper
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 244

Back to top Go down

Open Boat canyon trips for Wed/Thurs and Sat/Sun Next week! Empty Re: Open Boat canyon trips for Wed/Thurs and Sat/Sun Next week!

Post  fishpro 9/1/2009, 10:56 pm

Swabby anything going on this weekend? Fluke season is closed Open Boat canyon trips for Wed/Thurs and Sat/Sun Next week! 177925 :jerk off: :evil: :evil:
fishpro
fishpro
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 393

Back to top Go down

Post  swab1985 9/3/2009, 6:15 pm

Mike lets do this!!!! Once this weather breaks, we should have great fishing!!!!! I have open boats for next wed/thurs and sat/sun 12-13th
swab1985
swab1985

Number of posts : 251

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/fish-n-chip-sportfishing-h11

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 9/5/2009, 10:22 am

man i wish i was still working
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down