Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whitey painted some plugs

2 posters

Go down

whitey painted some plugs Empty whitey painted some plugs

Post  RHM 7/29/2009, 8:36 pm

Well i came home from the store and found some plugs on the deck... they had the Y and T on the end of the plugs.... all epoxied and ready for me to wire up. I couldn't figure out who Y. T. was.... the phone rang a short time later and it whitey.... I asked him somebody left some plugs on my deck... and I can't figure out who paint them and put the glitter in the epoxy like I do... and put Y. T. he said its me... whitey... get it...
I laughed my ass off.... now I get it...
he did a great job and now if you find one of these plugs in RI... you'll know it was whitey's plug.!
were fishing thurs am.
wish us luck
RHM
RHM

Number of posts : 388

http://WWW.Stripedbassobession.com

Back to top Go down

whitey painted some plugs Empty Re: whitey painted some plugs

Post  TheWogg 7/29/2009, 10:03 pm

Wishing you guys the best,now go out there and may they powder them plugs !!!!!! cheers
whitey painted some plugs 962367 whitey painted some plugs 962367 whitey painted some plugs 962367 whitey painted some plugs 962367 whitey painted some plugs 962367 whitey painted some plugs 962367 whitey painted some plugs 962367 whitey painted some plugs 962367 whitey painted some plugs 962367 whitey painted some plugs 962367 whitey painted some plugs 962367
whitey painted some plugs 218105
TheWogg
TheWogg

Number of posts : 423

Back to top Go down