Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you guys heading back?

+2
TheWogg
RHM
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

you guys heading back? Empty you guys heading back?

Post  RHM 7/13/2009, 4:22 pm

It wont be raining and lighting when you come back will it?
Pleasure meeting you guys and I'm free this fri night and sat.
RHM
RHM

Number of posts : 388

http://WWW.Stripedbassobession.com

Back to top Go down

you guys heading back? Empty Re: you guys heading back?

Post  TheWogg 7/13/2009, 11:18 pm

Ya man,it was great hanging out with you and meeting you all.Went out after the rain stopped @ about 5:00am.StriperTed had two hooked on RHM's after he tied straight on.nothing for us,we tried our best but A qui nao ah ninhum peixe ! you guys heading back? 177925
I can't make it this weekend you guys heading back? 177925 maybe during the week,can't speak for ST but im sure he wants revenge in R.I.those two were just a tease lol!
Can't wait to meet up again some time soon,got to see Mike about a Zee Baas,me like e. Very Happy
you guys heading back? 962367 you guys heading back? 962367 you guys heading back? 962367 you guys heading back? 962367 you guys heading back? 962367
Thanks again RHM for making those killar pluggs,love that bottle mouth,has great action. you guys heading back? 92223
TheWogg
TheWogg

Number of posts : 423

Back to top Go down

Post  RHM 7/14/2009, 6:44 am

RI is not that far away.... you guys are always welcome to stay in the bunk house.
This year will have a good run and we can nail them from the beach when they come by.
tight lines
RHM
RHM

Back to top Go down

Post  islander 7/14/2009, 9:33 pm

Good meeting you a ST hope yall come back down when I am not doing marathon days with no sleep.... but either way good meeting ya both and we will definately have to meet up...
islander
islander

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 7/17/2009, 1:06 pm

my old lady gives me one more ounce of chit i ll be there lol!

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  RHM 7/17/2009, 4:20 pm

I'll put a wood stove in there for ya... lol!
RHM
RHM

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 7/17/2009, 9:33 pm

RHM wrote:I'll put a wood stove in there for ya... lol!
A wood stove !Now your talking,I'm there!
you guys heading back? 92223
TheWogg
TheWogg

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 7/17/2009, 9:39 pm

whitey wrote:my old lady gives me one more ounce of chit i ll be there lol!
Dude,we should all get together for a weekend soon,maybe like August,and fish the hell out of Soco ? you guys heading back? 870783 :idea: :you da man: cheers
you guys heading back? 962367 you guys heading back? 962367 you guys heading back? 962367 you guys heading back? 962367 you guys heading back? 962367 you guys heading back? 962367 you guys heading back? 962367 you guys heading back? 962367 you guys heading back? 962367 you guys heading back? 962367 you guys heading back? 962367 you guys heading back? 962367 you guys heading back? 962367
TheWogg
TheWogg

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 7/17/2009, 10:38 pm

september /october tons of numbers in the day ... big fish false dawn ... mike got a newbe into fish this week ... i brought a friend of a friend from mass that his dad and my dad worked together back in the day ... small world ... he was in rhode with friends of mine in rhode so i said i ll be at your cottage at 3.45 am the cottage was the next street over from rhm LOL ... he was up so we took him ... i caught chit i think its my hooks ... mike hooked up and then the new guy on my brand new dolphin with mikes reel ... EEEEEEFFFFF ... made us look good though him hookin up .... good morning it was you guys heading back? 870783

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  RHM 7/18/2009, 8:08 am

whitey.... beach pass for driving on the beach? you'll need one so we can chase the schools around.
rained like cats and dogs last night and lighting at 0000 ! sand eel time guys... tie on needles
RHM
RHM

Back to top Go down

Post  STRIPERTED 7/18/2009, 8:53 pm

RHM wrote:It wont be raining and lighting when you come back will it?
Pleasure meeting you guys and I'm free this fri night and sat.

islander wrote:Good meeting you a ST hope yall come back down when I am not doing marathon days with no sleep.... but either way good meeting ya both and we will definately have to meet up...
headding back tonight thunder & lightening last night hopefully well be safe tonight . Good to meet you too Islander you going to be around tonight ???? maybe see you around you guys heading back? 622665

STRIPERTED

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post  STRIPERTED 7/18/2009, 8:57 pm

RHM wrote:whitey.... beach pass for driving on the beach? you'll need one so we can chase the schools around.
rained like cats and dogs last night and lighting at 0000 ! sand eel time guys... tie on needles
If whitey dosent get one Ill have it I get one every year & look foward to sept 15th

STRIPERTED

Back to top Go down

Post  STRIPERTED 7/18/2009, 9:01 pm

whitey wrote:my old lady gives me one more ounce of chit i ll be there lol!
2 more hrs to leave time call me if she gives you that ounce of chit you guys heading back? 56958

STRIPERTED

Back to top Go down

you guys heading back? Empty Striperted

Post  islander 7/18/2009, 9:42 pm

Chit man I am back in VA Beach, tattooing down here again so... Ill be home in a couple weeeks though. Good luck tonight, dont forget your chew, and tight lines you guys heading back? 870783
islander
islander

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 7/19/2009, 10:17 am

sept 15 is my birthday

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

you guys heading back? Empty zombie squad

Post  whitey 7/20/2009, 10:50 am

well what did ya get ???? or are you guys still sleeping lol!

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 7/20/2009, 2:09 pm

Yah Man,Where's the report ? you guys heading back? 622665
It's past noon,so i know your up,or are you guys not coming back till you slay some beasts ? you guys heading back? 870783 lol!
Post something,even if it's "Aqui nao ah ninhum peixe !" :.............. lol!
cheers 8) you guys heading back? 962367 you guys heading back? 962367 you guys heading back? 962367 you guys heading back? 962367
TheWogg
TheWogg

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 7/20/2009, 2:33 pm

islander wrote:Chit man I am back in VA Beach, tattooing down here again so... Ill be home in a couple weeeks though. Good luck tonight, dont forget your chew, and tight lines you guys heading back? 870783
Dude,we got to chat some time.was never was sure what i wanted for a TaT,but if i got one done i wanted someone i can trust to do good work.
I finally decided on what to get done and the location,but i can use you opinions on it and such.wish i remembered to ask you when i met you,but i was spent with no sleep as well. Sleep lol!
Hurry back soon,we defiantly got to do some you guys heading back? 870783
speaking of you guys heading back? 870783 any luck in VA Beach ?
cheers 8) you guys heading back? 962367 you guys heading back? 962367 you guys heading back? 962367

you guys heading back? 218105
TheWogg
TheWogg

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmidnight 7/20/2009, 2:55 pm

Did I hear someone mention a Stripah fishing Tatoo artist???????? Need some ink done and would not trust anyone who ain't a Fisherman!! Can I get an email addy or website addy for this artist?

Thanks

C.M
captainmidnight
captainmidnight

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

you guys heading back? Empty capt....

Post  islander 7/20/2009, 7:32 pm

Hey captain yopu can pm through here and ill give ya my info along with the info to see my work online.... A little bout me, I fell into tattooing seeing as I have half sleeves and picked up a machine off craigslist... Started doing it and said WOW that aint half bad... Fast forward been through 2 shops so far one in Albany Ga were I lived for a bit and one on Broad st. in Providence... left prov do to ethical and sanitary beliefs but send me a PM and Ill get ya the info... Thanks Josiah
islander
islander

Back to top Go down

you guys heading back? Empty Woog

Post  islander 7/21/2009, 1:11 am

Have not even been you guys heading back? 870783 yet.... Neighbor was saying friend takes his boat out after the mahi and tuna... now thats you guys heading back? 870783 .... Yes we will def have to get up and talk bout what ya want and location and all that...Other than that as soon as i head out you guys heading back? 870783 ill def let yall know whats good down here.. Hoping maybe a boat ride for some yum yums....
islander
islander

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 7/21/2009, 9:45 am

islander wrote:Have not even been you guys heading back? 870783 yet.... Neighbor was saying friend takes his boat out after the mahi and tuna... now thats you guys heading back? 870783 .... Yes we will def have to get up and talk bout what ya want and location and all that...Other than that as soon as i head out you guys heading back? 870783 ill def let yall know whats good down here.. Hoping maybe a boat ride for some yum yums....
MMMMM,Mahi !!!!!!
I love Mahi,let me know if you go,i would be stoked to catch em.sounds like a great time! you guys heading back? 962367
Boas pescas
Tight lines you guys heading back? 870783
TheWogg
TheWogg

Back to top Go down

Post  islander 7/21/2009, 11:26 am

Will def let you know when and if i go... I long lined for tuna, mahi, mako, and sword before... It was an experience... Oh and woog PM me the details on that tat ya want...
islander
islander

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 7/21/2009, 10:16 pm

im headed down wednesday at high noon ... my 12 year old wants me to stop at cabelas for a $200.00 tube i told here the tubes we pull have worms hooked to em lol!

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  STRIPERTED 7/23/2009, 12:13 am

TheWogg wrote:Yah Man,Where's the report ? you guys heading back? 622665
It's past noon,so i know your up,or are you guys not coming back till you slay some beasts ? you guys heading back? 870783 lol!
Post something,even if it's "Aqui nao ah ninhum peixe !" :.............. lol!
cheers 8) you guys heading back? 962367 you guys heading back? 962367 you guys heading back? 962367 you guys heading back? 962367
[b]SLOW BUT NOT SKUNKED thanks to RHM

STRIPERTED

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next