Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Musso eyes- old school tape on type

4 posters

Go down

Musso eyes- old school tape on type Empty Musso eyes- old school tape on type

Post  STRIPER SWIPER 7/6/2009, 9:36 pm

Does anyone know where I could get some of the old school Musso style tape on eyes like Monty(Nick) has in his needlefish for sale thread.
I have a blind Musso repaint that I would like to put the original type eyes on. Looking for a pair or 2.
Thanks,
R
STRIPER SWIPER
STRIPER SWIPER

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Musso eyes- old school tape on type Empty Re: Musso eyes- old school tape on type

Post  Minivin5 7/6/2009, 9:43 pm

Make your own out of electrical tape, not very hard to do.
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Musso eyes- old school tape on type Empty Re: Musso eyes- old school tape on type

Post  STRIPER SWIPER 7/7/2009, 12:50 am

Minivin5 wrote:Make your own out of electrical tape, not very hard to do.
:help: You lost me brother.
STRIPER SWIPER
STRIPER SWIPER

Back to top Go down

Post  lordpiney 7/9/2009, 3:33 pm

they are water slide decals, and he got them from here...http://www.archertransfers.com/catFig.html
you want the .7 size round style creature eyes.
lordpiney
lordpiney

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 7/9/2009, 3:36 pm

STRIPER SWIPER wrote:
Minivin5 wrote:Make your own out of electrical tape, not very hard to do.
:help: You lost me brother.

Walmart sells assorted colors of electrical tape, a paper punch and a I think a .38 caliber shell maybe bigger will get you your sizes you need. Just food for thought.
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Post  vinnybocchino 7/11/2009, 7:05 am

Hey Roland,

The eyes Nick uses I actually gave to him. If you want I can give you the rest of mine, I don't like them too much. When you see them up close on the plug you can tell they are different from the ones Don used to use, there's not that big of a difference, but its enough to drive me crazy :) I ordered the ones Lordpiney suggested but they don't look like the originals at all. Just let me know if you want the rest of mine. I'd be more than glad to give them to you :)

-Vinny
vinnybocchino
vinnybocchino

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  STRIPER SWIPER 7/13/2009, 11:51 pm

vinnybocchino wrote:Hey Roland,

The eyes Nick uses I actually gave to him. If you want I can give you the rest of mine, I don't like them too much. When you see them up close on the plug you can tell they are different from the ones Don used to use, there's not that big of a difference, but its enough to drive me crazy :) I ordered the ones Lordpiney suggested but they don't look like the originals at all. Just let me know if you want the rest of mine. I'd be more than glad to give them to you :)

-Vinny
That would be great Vinny, thanks!
STRIPER SWIPER
STRIPER SWIPER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down