Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

in defense of my self on sol the post i made that thy wont let you see.

+8
OCsurfcaster
Minivin5
FJR
whitey
Husky
Smoke
stevel
smitty
12 posters

Go down

in defense of my self on sol the post i made that thy wont let you see. Empty in defense of my self on sol the post i made that thy wont let you see.

Post  smitty 6/25/2009, 3:00 pm

in defense for S.B.O and all its members and my self i made a post on sol in regards to Tim saying I'm trying to steel his members i also have had many Pm's back and forth over the topic but he is just stuck in his own little world.
i know we dont bash other sites on sbo but this time i have to save face.......

this is the post i made following up his post......
he has since eraced most of it lol....
.............................................................................................................................................................

06-25-2009, 01:25 PM #6
smitty919
1,000 Post Club!

well this will most likely be the last post on this site cause your not going to like me saying your twisting my words but its true..

i have made it very clear to you and to all my members that I'm not looking for or want any one to solicit members from your site or any site i simply said if you have a friend or friends don't contact them threw other sites call them or email your friend.........what wrong with that Tim ??????do you own your members outside of your site???? and my referral contest is not the sole source of reaching new members i do a lot of advertising on other sites that I'm sure a lot of the members you feel you own visit so does this also count as "stealing your members"??????

its funny the way your thinking that this is the only and best place to be and no other should be allowed to have his or her own site with sharing members......

what a member does on his or her own time and how thy go about spreading the word about my site or your site we have no control over......
like i said before all i can do is ask that thy don't go on to other sites and solicit members ........and i have done that in bold red letters in a sticky post on my site......

so let it be and know I'm not after you or your members if thy want to look at other sites nothing your going to be able to do about it tim.......

with that said have a great weekend

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

in defense of my self on sol the post i made that thy wont let you see. Empty Re: in defense of my self on sol the post i made that thy wont let you see.

Post  smitty 6/25/2009, 3:05 pm

if im wrong let me know but if im rite than let him know lol....................
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

in defense of my self on sol the post i made that thy wont let you see. Empty Re: in defense of my self on sol the post i made that thy wont let you see.

Post  stevel 6/25/2009, 3:10 pm

SMITTY JUST KEEP BEING THE BETTER PERSON LIKE UR DOING UR DOING NOTHING WRONG AND EVERYTHING RIGHT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK in defense of my self on sol the post i made that thy wont let you see. 962367 in defense of my self on sol the post i made that thy wont let you see. 962367 in defense of my self on sol the post i made that thy wont let you see. 962367
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 6/25/2009, 3:13 pm

:king: I see he edited your post on his site,lol..Your the better man. in defense of my self on sol the post i made that thy wont let you see. 56958 in defense of my self on sol the post i made that thy wont let you see. 56958 in defense of my self on sol the post i made that thy wont let you see. 56958 in defense of my self on sol the post i made that thy wont let you see. 56958
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Husky 6/25/2009, 3:29 pm

Heck, I was "Referred" to SOL by an SOL Administrator while on another fishing site, and told members there about it BECAUSE it was focused on their interests. I still go to both sites, TODAY. I though most of us knew there's no EXCLUSIVITY on the Internet.
Husky
Husky

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 6/25/2009, 5:28 pm

in defense of my self on sol the post i made that thy wont let you see. 177925 i love you man

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 6/25/2009, 5:42 pm

Geez, is that another SOL rule I wasn't aware of " SOL members can not be members on other sites " ????? I am a member on KFS and was told about SOL by the former owner of that site. What's the big deal ???
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  Husky 6/25/2009, 6:21 pm

Call me Crazy, but I'll bet there's a filter in place, SOMEWHERE, that is on guard for the word OBSESSION or SBO. JMHO
Husky
Husky

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 6/25/2009, 6:31 pm

Husky wrote:Call me Crazy, but I'll bet there's a filter in place, SOMEWHERE, that is on guard for the word OBSESSION or SBO. JMHO

lol! That has been in effect for 3 weeks now, over there.
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Post  OCsurfcaster 6/25/2009, 6:34 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers all hail king smitty :king: we love you man!
OCsurfcaster
OCsurfcaster

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post  OCsurfcaster 6/25/2009, 6:40 pm

i got your back on there smitt..no doubt.
OCsurfcaster
OCsurfcaster

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 6/25/2009, 9:36 pm

smitty your not wrong dont sweat the small stuff. you have created a very comfortable atmosphere here.

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 6/25/2009, 10:29 pm

:king: YOUR DOING THE RIGHT THING SMITTY. DONT WORRIE ABOUT THE SMALL STUFF. :king:
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick..stillcasting 6/25/2009, 10:42 pm

You know I really don't know.
That said,,, I like surfing many sites,,, today I was on Tims' and did see the post you are referring too...
I believe that being a high sticky post will generate some people coming here out of curiosity..
When I saw the post early today,,, his last comment was offering to post the complete dialogue you both had thru pm's or email... I read that as a "dare".If you really feel he besmirched you I'd call him out on it,,sorta like the Nixon tapes, let the dialogue be read by all.
As for me, I enjoy coming here first to read what others are sharing,, and offering comments or advice when appropriate.
We are a small community that is growing and I for one enjoy the environment you've created.
In the scheme of life,, its' all small stuff.
Go fish Very Happy in defense of my self on sol the post i made that thy wont let you see. 870783

Rick..stillcasting

Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

Post  Sephus3 6/26/2009, 12:28 am

And this is the reason I'm here. If bobo didn't try to run a dictatorship, this site wouldn't have been needed. I'm glad you had enough and created SBO smitty in defense of my self on sol the post i made that thy wont let you see. 560155
. Just a great example of what "is" and could have been. I believe jealousy is the cause of your recent aggrevation. so be it

Thanks again Smitty and all the members for making SBO a premier fishing site :you da man:
Sephus3
Sephus3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down