Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Paul Haertel

+2
Kevnmary
Angler Paul
6 posters

Go down

Hello from Paul Haertel Empty Hello from Paul Haertel

Post  Angler Paul 6/25/2009, 1:20 am

I am new to this site but have volunteered to be a moderator for the BSC forum. I don't know what it entails but I am willing to give it a try even though it may be beyond my limited computer capabilities. For those who don't know me I am an avid striper fisherman. I prefer to fish from the jetties and surf at night so that I can be left alone. Cell phones and the internet have ruined day time fishing as I used to know it. I also fish from my boat for stripers at times and do a lot af fluking in the summer. In the early spring often fish for trout and steelhead. In the winter I will even go ice fishing once in a while. For that I have to bring my wife with me though as I need someone to pull the sled full of gear and to drill the holes.
I tried posting a picture here but it failed when I tried to paste it. I then tried to drag it into the body and it wiped out everything I had written so I am doing this a second time. How do I post a picture?

Angler Paul

Angler Paul

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Hello from Paul Haertel Empty Re: Hello from Paul Haertel

Post  Kevnmary 6/25/2009, 1:30 am

When typing a message and you want to add a picture click the 15th button above from the left (Buttons start with B for Bold) the button looks like a picture with a floppy in front of it (hold your cursor over it and it says Host and Image. When you click on it it will open a popup with a browse button. Browse your computer and find the picture file and click Host it. It will then bring up a box with the file for the thumbnail, the image and the URL. Click on the copy button next to the image file. This will highlight the file. right click and copy the file location and then hit the upload button at the bottom. Then you can paste the file location that you copied into your message.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Hello from Paul Haertel Empty hey paul....

Post  skippy 6/25/2009, 1:41 am

The job entails whatever you want it to. it is your place to tell
our community about your organizations whats, whens, and hows,
and I do believe you have some wrighting talent :study:
You can pm me for my #, I will be more then glad to talk you
through the pic. post thing. thanks, skippy

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 6/25/2009, 7:45 am

hey Paul welcome to the site....
im a member of b.s.c "kimber" if you need any help pm me as well and i will see what i can do.

this is going to be a good thing for b.s.c and all the clubs. Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 6/25/2009, 9:28 am

Hello from Paul Haertel 742713 to SBO,enjoy yourself great site and people here,let some friends know about us. Very Happy
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Hello from Paul Haertel Empty anglerpaul

Post  skippy 6/25/2009, 5:19 pm

Angler Paul wrote:I am new to this site but have volunteered to be a moderator for the BSC forum. I don't know what it entails but I am willing to give it a try even though it may be beyond my limited computer capabilities. For those who don't know me I am an avid striper fisherman. I prefer to fish from the jetties and surf at night so that I can be left alone. Cell phones and the internet have ruined day time fishing as I used to know it. I also fish from my boat for stripers at times and do a lot af fluking in the summer. In the early spring often fish for trout and steelhead. In the winter I will even go ice fishing once in a while. For that I have to bring my wife with me though as I need someone to pull the sled full of gear and to drill the holes.
I tried posting a picture here but it failed when I tried to paste it. I then tried to drag it into the body and it wiped out everything I had written so I am doing this a second time. How do I post a picture?

Angler Paul
hope you figured it out, be glad to help if not :study:
I am dying to see the pics. of your wife pulling the sleigh, and drilling holes.
My wife told me not to get any ideas, :queen: she will not even dig worms anymore Hello from Paul Haertel 870783

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Hello from Paul Haertel Empty BIG RED WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 6/25/2009, 11:31 pm

PAUL WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Stellies huh???Where do you fish em???I like Pulaski,but haven't fished anywhere elese.Love to hear bout the steel!!!I look forward to your posts!!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down