Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wow we have 2 sites up tight about S.B.O

+17
Driftwood
jettyjunkie
salt shaker
whitey
Artificial All The Way
FJR
REDBASS
klamman
stevel
Sephus3
OCsurfcaster
AKScuba
joesfishinproblem
Smoke
Minivin5
fishincrazy
smitty
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

wow we have 2 sites up tight about S.B.O - Page 2 Empty Re: wow we have 2 sites up tight about S.B.O

Post  Driftwood 6/29/2009, 9:20 am

The other sites are all a bunch of blow-hards. the only two sites I frequent are this one and "The Chum Bucket". These sites have members who are REAL fisherman that will give honest fishing reports. Keep up the good work smitty you're running a great site without all the BS!!! cheers
Driftwood
Driftwood

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

wow we have 2 sites up tight about S.B.O - Page 2 Empty Re: wow we have 2 sites up tight about S.B.O

Post  Hemi 6/29/2009, 9:38 pm

every site started at a point in time
theres 1 or 2 out there that are old enuff to not have topics like this
every time a new 200 member site starts up
they think there **** is awsome and there great
wait till this site has 5000 members and we will see how awsome it is then
we will see how many rules are in place
you guys are all gung ho about nothing
another stupid fishing site to waste another 40 minutes checking out instead of fishing
complete morons
you fellas from LI should be embarrassed kissing a NJ plug builders asss
i wouldnt ever fish a smitty cuz of his wonderful behavior at the show
if i got one for free i would go to my friend who fights to keep me fishing house, the man who makes the show happen
and i would let him hit the piece of **** plug with a hammer first

for if i had known this site was started by smitty i would have never joined
but a quest for informantion got to me
ive looked for a way to delete myself from this yet another stupid site
but cannot find a way too
im embarassed about being a member here

bash away feel offended i really dont care
my friends know who they are
even the ones from NJ
but mark my words
either a bitch will delete my post (likely)
or they will edit my post (unlikely)
or hopefully they will delete me from this shitty nothing site lol shitty and smitty rhyme

so get off the keyboard
quit bullshitting
and go fish
or just give me all your plugs and gear

never to return
Hemi

Hemi

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 6/29/2009, 9:51 pm

i am sure you would have know idea wat to do with half the plugs i have no less catch anything with them.....yeayeayea i know your the best fisherman ever........see ya but i am sure you will be logging on again and reading the boards just like a good lil member of this site.....thakns for signing up......on our way to 5000 :king: jfp
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 6/29/2009, 10:00 pm

OK look as much as you think you were embarrassed about joining our site i was more embarrassed for you the time i got the chance to see your fat disgusting ass at the show you my friend should get out more and fish the beach instead of eating all the **** that comes out of Willy's ass. i was waiting for you to be the arrogant know nothing fat piece of **** you really are...
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 6/29/2009, 10:24 pm

oh and your rite

quote: never to return
Hemi :jerk off:
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 6/29/2009, 10:44 pm

ed,first off who the hell are you to come on this site and bad mouth it and smitty???ed you are still so wet behind the ears about fishing.now about willie,i know willie for 20 plus years and he has done a great job for long island without doubt ....about the show and the plug builders you should of never ever added your .02 that is a dead issue with smitty and willie............also i'll be the one that deletes you from this site in a few days.i just want to let the other member here to see how much of a gooooooooooog you really are..also ed remember sucking/kissing a** is all you do....i've seen it with my own eyes.if you have a problem with me email me........

Last edited by Smokinjoe on 6/29/2009, 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  OCsurfcaster 6/29/2009, 11:00 pm

Hemi wrote:every site started at a point in time
theres 1 or 2 out there that are old enuff to not have topics like this
every time a new 200 member site starts up
they think there **** is awsome and there great
wait till this site has 5000 members and we will see how awsome it is then
we will see how many rules are in place
you guys are all gung ho about nothing
another stupid fishing site to waste another 40 minutes checking out instead of fishing
complete morons
you fellas from LI should be embarrassed kissing a NJ plug builders asss
i wouldnt ever fish a smitty cuz of his wonderful behavior at the show
if i got one for free i would go to my friend who fights to keep me fishing house, the man who makes the show happen
and i would let him hit the piece of **** plug with a hammer first

for if i had known this site was started by smitty i would have never joined
but a quest for informantion got to me
ive looked for a way to delete myself from this yet another stupid site
but cannot find a way too
im embarassed about being a member here

bash away feel offended i really dont care
my friends know who they are
even the ones from NJ
but mark my words
either a bitch will delete my post (likely)
or they will edit my post (unlikely)
or hopefully they will delete me from this shitty nothing site lol shitty and smitty rhyme

so get off the keyboard
quit bullshitting
and go fish
or just give me all your plugs and gear

never to return
Hemi

for your sake i hope myself or anyone else from this site doesnt run into you fishing somewhere, i truely hope you are never that unlucky.
OCsurfcaster
OCsurfcaster

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator 6/29/2009, 11:10 pm

Joe lol i wanted to ban him the second i seen him join but i gave him as i give all the chance to be decent member but i knew he would never last lol he never does on any board..

any way i locked his butt outside of the site for good....... wow we have 2 sites up tight about S.B.O - Page 2 622665
Administrator
Administrator
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  CatasTrophy 6/30/2009, 12:03 am

WOW !! Hemi has some issues, huh? Boy like that needs to get drunk and get a BJ.........He has far to much built up anger!

CatasTrophy

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 6/30/2009, 12:05 am

CatasTrophy wrote:WOW !! Hemi has some issues, huh? Boy like that needs to get drunk and get a BJ.........He has far to much built up anger!

lol he needs to get a bj from bj lol! lol! lol!
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

wow we have 2 sites up tight about S.B.O - Page 2 Empty Message board rage is funny

Post  hdcycles 6/30/2009, 12:42 am

I'm a member of a bunch of sites. Alot of guys are. Lots of info out there. Take advantage of it.
hdcycles
hdcycles

Number of posts : 30

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1102700317&ref

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 6/30/2009, 1:15 am

hdcycles wrote:I'm a member of a bunch of sites. Alot of guys are. Lots of info out there. Take advantage of it.

Amen to that, but its nice to call SBO home. This is the best site of some of the best fishermen/women on the east coast and Im proud to say I was here in the "beginning" if you will. Always will call this home. wow we have 2 sites up tight about S.B.O - Page 2 962367

Thank you smitty for making such a great site.
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  OCsurfcaster 6/30/2009, 1:28 am

:you da man: smitty
OCsurfcaster
OCsurfcaster

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 6/30/2009, 7:42 am

hdcycles wrote:I'm a member of a bunch of sites. Alot of guys are. Lots of info out there. Take advantage of it.

you are absolutely rite and even i am a member of many sites and still post and learn on some of them.......
but its under achievers like that one that kills the thrill for me and many others on different sites...
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2