Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing Video 5/30- Ship John Lighthouse

+2
SurfChick
MissRiss
6 posters

Go down

Fishing Video 5/30- Ship John Lighthouse Empty Fishing Video 5/30- Ship John Lighthouse

Post  MissRiss 6/20/2009, 2:17 pm

Does this link work? It is to my facebook, I do not have YouTube or the other program:

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/video/video.php?v=1083218277826
MissRiss
MissRiss

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Fishing Video 5/30- Ship John Lighthouse Empty Re: Fishing Video 5/30- Ship John Lighthouse

Post  SurfChick 6/20/2009, 2:22 pm

I think ppl who don't have facebook or aren't on your friends list won't be able to view... just my thought. :)
SurfChick
SurfChick

Number of posts : 760

Back to top Go down

Fishing Video 5/30- Ship John Lighthouse Empty Re: Fishing Video 5/30- Ship John Lighthouse

Post  MissRiss 6/20/2009, 2:31 pm

SurfChick wrote:I think ppl who don't have facebook or aren't on your friends list won't be able to view... just my thought. :)

i changed the privacy to "everyone" for this video, so it should work... if any non-facebook users can tell me if it worked or not.. thanks.
MissRiss
MissRiss

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 6/20/2009, 3:16 pm

um nope it does not work :suspect: Bummer maybe try something else Fishing Video 5/30- Ship John Lighthouse 962367
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 6/20/2009, 4:42 pm

Hey Riss

How did you post it to facebook ????

Photobucket or something like that ...???/

If so just post up the link from that .!!!

Just a thought... Fishing Video 5/30- Ship John Lighthouse 870783

Tight Lines

Fishing Video 5/30- Ship John Lighthouse 870783
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MissRiss 6/20/2009, 5:05 pm

I uploaded it from my camera to the computer (on the hard drive)... theres no way to put this up here i guess unless i post it to YouTube, but im not a fan of that garbage... oh well.. thought to at least try :)
Thanks.

Here is the pic of what I caught tho (hopefully this link works):
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30205691&l=2ce8622f3d&id=1147416802
MissRiss
MissRiss

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 6/20/2009, 5:11 pm

MissRiss wrote:I uploaded it from my camera to the computer (on the hard drive)... theres no way to put this up here i guess unless i post it to YouTube, but im not a fan of that garbage... oh well.. thought to at least try :)
Thanks.

Ok thats great ...!!!!

Now all you need to do is open a Photobicket account ...It's free and upload them from your computer and then post the link it's so easy...use it for your photos also...use the ...img link...copy and patse here in your post's..

Just don't put them in albums it will break the link and they will not post ....

Just talk to Chicky about it ....LOL

Hope this helps

Ed
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 6/20/2009, 5:13 pm

Hey Riss when you post look at the 15th box on the top row, click it, it is called Host an Image it allows you to upload pictures from you computer.

BTW nice fish in the picture!
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  MissRiss 6/20/2009, 5:20 pm

Oldsalts wrote:
MissRiss wrote:I uploaded it from my camera to the computer (on the hard drive)... theres no way to put this up here i guess unless i post it to YouTube, but im not a fan of that garbage... oh well.. thought to at least try :)
Thanks.

Ok thats great ...!!!!

Now all you need to do is open a Photobicket account ...It's free and upload them from your computer and then post the link it's so easy...use it for your photos also...use the ...img link...copy and patse here in your post's..

Just don't put them in albums it will break the link and they will not post ....

Just talk to Chicky about it ....LOL

Hope this helps

Ed

My boyfriend has photobucket, ill see about adding it to his acct. Thanks.

Minivin5 wrote:Hey Riss when you post look at the 15th box on the top row, click it, it is called Host an Image it allows you to upload pictures from you computer.

BTW nice fish in the picture!

Thanks, it was 32 inches, caught on fresh bunker at Ship John (upper DE bay).. incoming tide. He was a little bloody, got beat up in the rocks, but his meat was healthy and very tastey Very Happy
MissRiss
MissRiss

Back to top Go down

Post  MissRiss 6/20/2009, 5:37 pm

Fishing Video 5/30- Ship John Lighthouse Th_32inchbassris
MissRiss
MissRiss

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 6/20/2009, 5:57 pm

Great video!!
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Fish Hawk 6/22/2009, 9:50 pm

Fish Hawk
Fish Hawk

Number of posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post  MissRiss 6/23/2009, 10:01 am

^^^ *thanks*... sorry i was signed in Toms name last night (Fish Hawk) ^^^
MissRiss
MissRiss

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 6/23/2009, 9:58 pm

great video riss ur quite the fishin girl tight lines Fishing Video 5/30- Ship John Lighthouse 92223
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down