Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie from CT checking in

+2
Kevnmary
Artificial All The Way
6 posters

Go down

Newbie from CT checking in Empty Newbie from CT checking in

Post  Artificial All The Way 6/19/2009, 3:35 pm

Hi guys. Jay from CT here. Husky roped me in from another site. Place looks nice. I'll have to search around.

Lets see. Where to begin. Fishing is like my crack. Can't go a week with out a fix. On the waters edge or in my boat 5 days/nights a week for the last 3 months straight. Stripers are my target all yr but I'll fish for anything that swims. As you can see by my handle I like to trick fish but have been known to drop a chunk or live line. when in Rome.

Getting crazy right now pouring and injecting plastics. Have caught tons of stripers on 9" slug-gos and it was costing me more in plastic than gas. So I now make all my own and am looking into stepping up to sales. Have a bunch of new designs that kick bass azz and from what I was just told Tuna as well.

I winter fish so really no season for Stripers for me. But so far since the spring push of fish here in Long Island Sound I've done pretty well. Up over a hundred as for keepers caught and released to date. 42" 27 lbs is the biggest so far caught on plastoc in shallow water. Looking to break my 50lb mark this yr. Plans are in place and the fish look to be as well. Time will tell.

Hope your all hooking fish. Tight lines guys

Jay

Artificial All The Way

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Newbie from CT checking in Empty Re: Newbie from CT checking in

Post  Kevnmary 6/19/2009, 4:08 pm

Welcome
No go tell some friends to join as well.

Newbie from CT checking in 742713
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 6/19/2009, 5:22 pm

Newbie from CT checking in 742713 to SBO enjoy yourself,great site and people here,let some friends know about us.. cheers cheers
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Newbie from CT checking in Empty BIG RED WELCOME AATW!!!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 6/19/2009, 8:04 pm

WELCOME TO SBO AATW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Popper 6/19/2009, 8:19 pm

Hey Jay good to see another person from Ct. Here now i dont feel so lonesome lol Where in Ct do you live i live in Salem.This site is hands down the best all the people here are top notch and layed back you can be your selfe here with out all the bullshit.
Doc Popper
Doc Popper
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 244

Back to top Go down

Post  Artificial All The Way 6/22/2009, 3:05 pm

Thanks guys. Sorry I wasn't back sooner. Stay as far from my PC' s as I can on weekends and fishing days. Which it looks like I need another of since this God dam rain won't stop falling every second I'm not working. I don't mind dressing up for the weather since I fish all winter long but this SUCKS! Dam pool over loaded 3 times already. When I run into that Mother Nature Bitch I'm putten a boot in her ass.

Anyways, Doc I'm in Middlebury. I have a 17'3" CC that I tow any place the fish are. Maxed out with a 90hp Yama that does 40mph. Have permits for Stratford launch and a few others. Plus I know a crap load of people that let me use there clubs ramps not to mention there boats. Launch out of Barn Island in Stonington a lot. Unfortunately way better fishing East, South, and West from the closest spot I can launch (Housie in Stratford). Stratford Launch to Middlegrounds in 15 minutes or so as long as you don’t mind me going air born. :affraid:
Really haven't been freshwater fishing much. Live right near Lake Quassapaug and hammer fish there when I do freshwater fish. but since I'm being asked to make some frshwater plastics I guess I'll have to find some time to test them.

Where do you fish?

Jay

Artificial All The Way

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 6/22/2009, 9:17 pm

Newbie from CT checking in 742713WELCOME TOO SBO. A GREAT SITE WITH GREAT PEOPLE. TELL YOUR FREINDS WE ARE HERE AND JOIN UP. Newbie from CT checking in 742713 Newbie from CT checking in 870783 Newbie from CT checking in 622665
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down