Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another skippy plug added to the june givaway....

5 posters

Go down

another skippy plug added to the june givaway.... Empty another skippy plug added to the june givaway....

Post  skippy 6/15/2009, 5:27 pm

that makes two, both of them are one of a kind, along with " sea souls" I am working on what promises to be a super custom, both plugs going to the person that makes the most referrals for the month of june :study:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

another skippy plug added to the june givaway.... Empty Re: another skippy plug added to the june givaway....

Post  smitty 6/15/2009, 5:38 pm

you rock Skippy thank you for doing this another skippy plug added to the june givaway.... 962367
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

another skippy plug added to the june givaway.... Empty Re: another skippy plug added to the june givaway....

Post  etch 6/15/2009, 5:58 pm

referals my a$$, this board "almost "has all the talent thats out there on it now anyways, so just send me a plug skip another skippy plug added to the june givaway.... 56958 another skippy plug added to the june givaway.... 56958 another skippy plug added to the june givaway.... 56958

Etch
etch
etch

Number of posts : 1193

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/Etch-Custom-Lures-h2.htm

Back to top Go down

another skippy plug added to the june givaway.... Empty you can have all the plugs you want, you know that

Post  skippy 6/15/2009, 6:19 pm

etch wrote:referals my a$$, this board "almost "has all the talent thats out there on it now anyways, so just send me a plug skip another skippy plug added to the june givaway.... 56958 another skippy plug added to the june givaway.... 56958 another skippy plug added to the june givaway.... 56958

Etch
not like my ass hurts from being so tight lol! I heard you have a seperate house just for your plugs another skippy plug added to the june givaway.... 870783

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 6/15/2009, 6:20 pm

Time to start registering some dead relatives! another skippy plug added to the june givaway.... 622665
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  etch 6/15/2009, 6:26 pm

skippy wrote:
etch wrote:referals my a$$, this board "almost "has all the talent thats out there on it now anyways, so just send me a plug skip another skippy plug added to the june givaway.... 56958 another skippy plug added to the june givaway.... 56958 another skippy plug added to the june givaway.... 56958

Etch
not like my ass hurts from being so tight lol! I heard you have a seperate house just for your plugs another skippy plug added to the june givaway.... 870783

ha ha now thats funny but oh so true, the extra frogs and friends stay in the inlaw suite lmao, another skippy plug added to the june givaway.... 56958 another skippy plug added to the june givaway.... 56958

Etch
etch
etch

Number of posts : 1193

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/Etch-Custom-Lures-h2.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 6/15/2009, 7:15 pm

Kevnmary wrote:Time to start registering some dead relatives! another skippy plug added to the june givaway.... 622665

That's funny right there! another skippy plug added to the june givaway.... 56958
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down