Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check out the concentration on this fisherman!

+7
whitey
Rick..stillcasting
Fishtale
Charrua
smitty
joesfishinproblem
RobertRR
11 posters

Go down

Check out the concentration on this fisherman! Empty Check out the concentration on this fisherman!

Post  RobertRR 6/13/2009, 10:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is one focused fisherman, check out the concentration, he is the master of his domain, king of the surf, the master-baiter, fish fear him!!! Check out the concentration on this fisherman! 962367
RobertRR
RobertRR

Number of posts : 76

http://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=32304

Back to top Go down

Check out the concentration on this fisherman! Empty Re: Check out the concentration on this fisherman!

Post  joesfishinproblem 6/13/2009, 10:40 pm

smitty wat kind of plug is that on ur rod "i dont fish bait" that is cheating" think i heard u say that about 100 times
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Check out the concentration on this fisherman! Empty Re: Check out the concentration on this fisherman!

Post  smitty 6/13/2009, 11:27 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:smitty wat kind of plug is that on ur rod "i dont fish bait" that is cheating" think i heard u say that about 100 times

lol there comes a time when even i will fold lol Check out the concentration on this fisherman! 56958
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Charrua 6/14/2009, 8:23 am

joesfishinproblem wrote:smitty wat kind of plug is that on ur rod "i dont fish bait" that is cheating" think i heard u say that about 100 times
Looks like the same plug that I gave you last week,Joe!!! Check out the concentration on this fisherman! 622665

Charrua

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 6/14/2009, 9:59 am

Looks like your a golfer and your lning up a put. Watch out for the changing undulation of the green!![You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Fishtale
Fishtale

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick..stillcasting 6/14/2009, 11:47 am

you know I feel the same way,, give me the choice I want my fish on a plug!,,,however,, bunker is king right now,, and get the job done.
my only question Smitty,, why no waders?

Rick..stillcasting

Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 6/14/2009, 11:53 am

Rick..stillcasting wrote:you know I feel the same way,, give me the choice I want my fish on a plug!,,,however,, bunker is king right now,, and get the job done.

oh i have them rick its just thay are drying from so much use in the pool Check out the concentration on this fisherman! 56958
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 6/15/2009, 8:15 am

i say use what ever it takes Check out the concentration on this fisherman! 870783

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 6/15/2009, 2:23 pm

smitty wrote:
Rick..stillcasting wrote:you know I feel the same way,, give me the choice I want my fish on a plug!,,,however,, bunker is king right now,, and get the job done.

oh i have them rick its just thay are drying from so much use in the pool Check out the concentration on this fisherman! 56958

Still wearing your waders in the pool? They didnt fill up from waves yet did they?
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  salt shaker 6/16/2009, 10:29 pm

Too much use in the pool LMAO.... u da man!!! LOL Check out the concentration on this fisherman! 56958
salt shaker
salt shaker
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post  black talon 6/17/2009, 12:34 am

what you cant see in the pic, is a bunch of guys out there swimming that Smitty is watching :jerk off: Check out the concentration on this fisherman! 56958

black talon

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post  black talon 6/17/2009, 12:34 am

sorry Smitty Check out the concentration on this fisherman! 622665

black talon

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 6/18/2009, 10:11 pm

RobertRR wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is one focused fisherman, check out the concentration, he is the master of his domain, king of the surf, the master-baiter, fish fear him!!! Check out the concentration on this fisherman! 962367

Man i knew i should have dropped that duce at home before i left....lOL
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down