Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florida fisherman hooks a missile!!

+2
fishinbubs
AKScuba
6 posters

Go down

Florida fisherman hooks a missile!! Empty Florida fisherman hooks a missile!!

Post  AKScuba 6/9/2009, 10:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yeesh. confused :affraid:
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Florida fisherman hooks a missile!! Empty Re: Florida fisherman hooks a missile!!

Post  fishinbubs 6/9/2009, 12:04 pm

Wow, ten days with a potential bomb on his boat!! Maybe he was saveing it for a door stop or show it off at his local modle rocket club back home:shock: They should of dismantled his brain!! bubs

fishinbubs

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Florida fisherman hooks a missile!! Empty Re: Florida fisherman hooks a missile!!

Post  buddah 6/9/2009, 12:29 pm

Reminds my of a story I read years ago about a local restaurant owner who had a bomb in his restaurant that he found while diving and turns out it was a live bomb :affraid: .

buddah

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 6/9/2009, 12:50 pm

AKScuba wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yeesh. confused :affraid:
Thats sick.. :affraid:
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 6/9/2009, 3:08 pm

thats one lucky man hes lucky it didnt go off crazzzzzy :affraid: :affraid:
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 6/10/2009, 5:45 pm

scary stuff
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 6/10/2009, 7:40 pm

buddah wrote:Reminds my of a story I read years ago about a local restaurant owner who had a bomb in his restaurant that he found while diving and turns out it was a live bomb :affraid: .

Doesnt surprise me. My dad found unexploded ordnance all the time off NJ when he dove up here. Hell, LBI had a bunch of shells turn up on the beach..
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  buddah 6/10/2009, 9:01 pm

AKScuba wrote:Doesnt surprise me. My dad found unexploded ordnance all the time off NJ when he dove up here. Hell, LBI had a bunch of shells turn up on the beach..
The interesting thing about it was they thought it was from Flight 19 which was a navy trainng flight from WW2 that supposably disappeared in the bermuda triangle. But during WW2 the area I live in was one gaint military base so it could of come from any of bombing ranges that where off our coast.

buddah

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 6/10/2009, 9:45 pm

Was it near any wrecks? Some derelicts and barges were anchored and used for target practice by Military aircraft. Pretty cool stuff.
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  buddah 6/10/2009, 11:18 pm

AKScuba wrote:Was it near any wrecks? .
Not that I know of most of the wrecks around here that I know of are former drug runner boats.

Some derelicts and barges were anchored and used for target practice by Military aircraft
Some old navy guys I know have told me that around here they would have used bouy like targets back then, but its something to look up,thanks for the idea.

buddah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down