Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS Penn 710 Greenie

3 posters

Go down

FS Penn 710 Greenie Empty FS Penn 710 Greenie

Post  Guest 5/22/2009, 4:07 pm

Have reel nice 710 Greenie , new drag washers, paint very bright, Emblem intact, very minor chips, extra spool not real bright as current owner played clean up with wrong cleaning material, no burs/nicks just faded color $75.00 shipped for the reel & extra spool
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

FS Penn 710 Greenie Empty Re: FS Penn 710 Greenie

Post  Smoke 5/22/2009, 6:48 pm

Al's stuff is a 100% as he says it is.You got my word on it.. :study: bump for a great deal
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 5/23/2009, 5:12 pm

can you get me a pic of it?
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 5/23/2009, 5:13 pm

can you get me a pic of it?
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/23/2009, 5:36 pm

Smitty , sure wish i could post a Pic but no camera and my unit program and such I am Told by a Guru I dont have right system,. IT is how ever a very nice one,way above the average reel.I have sold and traded with SmokinJoe//Andy and Lion so check with them if you would like, doesnt offend me AL
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

FS Penn 710 Greenie Empty 710

Post  lion 5/23/2009, 5:51 pm

I can speak for Alsears stuff and Al, REAL stand up guy, I know I'm new, there is guys on this site that know me and Al and there's no BS when it comes TO Al's description on condition.

LONG LIVE SBO cheers

lion

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/23/2009, 7:43 pm

lion wrote:I can speak for Alsears stuff and Al, REAL stand up guy, I know I'm new, there is guys on this site that know me and Al and there's no BS when it comes TO Al's description on condition.

Thanks DON, tell you what SOB members <i just noticed a small nick (Flake of Chrome ) missing on bail wire, so I am rebuilding spare spool drag with new drag washers, I am also going to put up a Decent Average 712, missing paint normal spots end of housing bottom of rotor, very nice emblem, bail bumper very good ,will rebuild drag , and trade or sell as package for 115 shipped For a trade looking for a 6000FB spheros or quality 4500b Bait Runner, Dont need the cash Wife on My azz for cleaning out room . AL

LONG LIVE SBO cheers
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/24/2009, 1:55 pm

I am going to CLOSE this thread at this time, will repost at later date ,will try and get a work around photo system working. It is Hot and Muggy here today folks it is 85 with 80% humidity can you say sweaty/clammy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down