Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wellcraft V-20 Steplift I/O with trailer

Go down

Wellcraft V-20 Steplift I/O with trailer Empty Wellcraft V-20 Steplift I/O with trailer

Post  islander 4/20/2009, 10:26 am

Ok my boat is for sale.... its a 1973 hull but unlike lapstrake or hollow hulls its not all twisted and shit from age... if you know the hull you know these are a sought after hull due to the deep v bow and wide beam compared to length.. most 20 foot boats dont have an 8 foot beam. Its heavy its stable and can go almost anywhere. Im not gonna tell you its mint or amazing cause its not it didnt sit in a museum for the last 36 years so. now for the details.... 165 HP mercruiser I/O (read 250 cid chevy straight six motor....) not a center console.. twin gunnel tanks that dont leak...( as oppossed to newer model with in floor tank) 3 holds or comprartments in floor with drainage. A sump pump that is a little hyper active... meaning it drains the boat from 3 inches of water on the floor in a bout 1.5-2.5 mins its a high volume pump... DOES NEED TLC ran when it was parked has not run in two years due to move to georgia and back and a divorce... the only other thing i know it would need besides basic tuneup is the flapper vale for the exhuast... I will get pics later today. I dont have time for it and dont want it to sit and rot. possible trades could be managed or trade and cash. I am asking what I paid for it 2000 for boat and trailer obo.... Any one is more than free to come look at it. Oh and yes the floor is solid and when your skimming wakes or waves.... it does not make funny noises like cracks bangs creeks or groans.... Thanks for reading my overly long post.
islander
islander

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Wellcraft V-20 Steplift I/O with trailer Empty Re: Wellcraft V-20 Steplift I/O with trailer

Post  islander 4/30/2009, 11:30 pm

no longer available....
islander
islander

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down