Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joefishinproblem YOU THE MAN!!!!!!!!

+9
AKScuba
rockfishsmartie
Rick..stillcasting
joesfishinproblem
jettyjunkie
Smoke
technologist
Kevnmary
fishincrazy
13 posters

Go down

Joefishinproblem  YOU THE MAN!!!!!!!! Empty Joefishinproblem YOU THE MAN!!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 4/10/2009, 4:32 pm

Went out again last night with my new buddy Joe!!!!! He's got it goin on!!! We hit some shorts and 1 just legal fish who I invited over for Easter dinner!!!!! cheers The bite stopped when the tide changed,and the moon got high!!!! All in all this guy can fish!!!I know he's taken some guy's from the site with him and tonight I think he's goin with Mikeybonz and Stevel.We also saw Jettyjunkie and LHPaulie last night at thew same location. I believe Rockfishmarty was there too!!!!! This place rocks!!!! It's really cool to have a site with guy's like Joe who want to fish and take others out and share their info!!!!!!!! cheers

cheers FC cheers

POST UP IF YOU'VE FISHED WITH JOE AND OR WANT TO!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Joefishinproblem  YOU THE MAN!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Joefishinproblem YOU THE MAN!!!!!!!!

Post  Kevnmary 4/10/2009, 4:41 pm

He may be a good fisherman but he's a lousy guide. Very Happy Very Happy

I'm glad I wasn't paying him for that skunk he put us on Very Happy Very Happy

At least he's good company! cheers cheers
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Joefishinproblem  YOU THE MAN!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Joefishinproblem YOU THE MAN!!!!!!!!

Post  technologist 4/10/2009, 7:05 pm

Hey Kev,

I have never been skunked in that spot EVER! But of course you were never there before! lol!
technologist
technologist

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 4/10/2009, 7:08 pm

Hey,no NY Guys get no invite???i'm the other joe.. lol! lol! lol!
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 4/10/2009, 7:19 pm

technologist wrote:Hey Kev,

I have never been skunked in that spot EVER! But of course you were never there before! lol!

So I guess nothing happened after we left Tech?
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Back to top Go down

Post  jettyjunkie 4/10/2009, 7:28 pm

i have fished with joe Joefishinproblem  YOU THE MAN!!!!!!!! 962367 im a big fan of joe and jim(fishincrazy). some of the nicest guys i have met
jettyjunkie
jettyjunkie

Number of posts : 633

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 4/10/2009, 10:17 pm

jettyjunkie wrote:i have fished with joe Joefishinproblem  YOU THE MAN!!!!!!!! 962367 im a big fan of joe and jim(fishincrazy). some of the nicest guys i have met

There you go!!!!!!!An unsolicited opinion from an impartial observer!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

cheers FC cheers

PS I've got the blue cnas next time!!!!Or matbe some special Pepsi!!!!! lol!

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 4/11/2009, 1:12 am

hey kev you can lead i horse to water but you cant make him catch bass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you shouid have came tonight 22 fish 5 keepers up to 20 lbs it was on .................photos to be posted by mikeybonz and stevel i think they think i am a ok guide :king: ang thanks for the props jim it means alot thanks 👅
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 4/11/2009, 1:55 am

Aint that always the case? Shoulda been here yesterday! :lol:

Way to go Joe. Lets give it another go next week.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick..stillcasting 4/11/2009, 9:00 am

Yes, I'll admit it,, I have fished w/ Joe. Its' a twelve step program.
I think Joe should be elected as our mascot.
I wonder how many people he has turned on to this site?
Whoever sent him here should recieve several free plugs. Very Happy

Rick..stillcasting

Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 4/11/2009, 9:54 am

Rick..stillcasting wrote:Yes, I'll admit it,, I have fished w/ Joe. Its' a twelve step program.
I think Joe should be elected as our mascot.
I wonder how many people he has turned on to this site?
Whoever sent him here should recieve several free plugs. Very Happy

HEY NOW!!!!!!!!!!! :affraid: :affraid:

:affraid: FC :affraid:

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  rockfishsmartie 4/11/2009, 11:23 am

nice meeting u guys last night , good bite to bad i couldnt get out earlier , joe u must be good luck couse i stuck that fish as soon as u walk up to us, i love this weather 2night
flingging snot chris
rockfishsmartie
rockfishsmartie

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 4/11/2009, 12:06 pm

Joe you wanna fish sometime this week bro?
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 4/11/2009, 1:00 pm

legend joeyfish!!! u better not lose my lucky quarter!!! lol when we fishing again!? mikey
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 4/11/2009, 1:19 pm

monday aksuba i am taking my cousin out for his first striper (hopefully) u are welcome to go with us
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  jettyjunkie 4/11/2009, 3:47 pm

fishincrazy wrote:
jettyjunkie wrote:i have fished with joe Joefishinproblem  YOU THE MAN!!!!!!!! 962367 im a big fan of joe and jim(fishincrazy). some of the nicest guys i have met

There you go!!!!!!!An unsolicited opinion from an impartial observer!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

cheers FC cheers

blue cans are good but that pennsylvania pepsi is better lol!
jettyjunkie
jettyjunkie

Number of posts : 633

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 4/11/2009, 3:59 pm

jettyjunkie wrote:
fishincrazy wrote:

cheers FC cheers

blue cans are good but that pennsylvania pepsi is better lol!

THERE YOU GO!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

cheers FC cheers

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 4/11/2009, 4:55 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:monday aksuba i am taking my cousin out for his first striper (hopefully) u are welcome to go with us
joe what about me I CRAZYGLUED MY DRAG so I should be good to go :affraid: lol! lol! lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 4/11/2009, 9:18 pm

who this guy !! JOEYCAMERADROP LOL FUNNY PIC HOW IT WENT DOWN!!!

Joefishinproblem  YOU THE MAN!!!!!!!! CIMG0318-1

AGAIN NEXT WEEK ??
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  LHPAULY83 4/12/2009, 1:39 am

You just simply need to know one thing when fishing for STRIPED BASS! FIND THE HONEY WHOLE!!! You don't even know about that bitches! Hey as long as you keep that spot on the DL you'll learn alot more about it! Give me a shout we'll hook up! I'm am the BAYSHORE BANDIT PEOPLE! AAHHAAHAHAHAH EVIL LAUGH :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I WILL EAT YOUR FIRST BASS OF THE NIGHT RAW! AAHAHHAHAHA :twisted: :twisted:

"I'm going down to lucky town down to lucky town" Bruce Springstein Joefishinproblem  YOU THE MAN!!!!!!!! 962367 Joefishinproblem  YOU THE MAN!!!!!!!! 962367
LHPAULY83
LHPAULY83

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  asbury guy 4/19/2009, 1:40 pm

Hey Paul you are hit in the head. What are you going to do when the cows come, Holly Molley.
asbury guy
asbury guy

Number of posts : 373

http://www.asburyparkfishingclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum