Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Monday is one of the greatest Holidays

+2
fishincrazy
klamman
6 posters

Go down

Next Monday is one of the greatest Holidays Empty Next Monday is one of the greatest Holidays

Post  klamman 2/23/2009, 9:49 pm

Brigantine beach passes go on sale....WOOHO!!! cheers

Me and my old man take off the very 1st day they go on sale and we head down, buy the passes, and cruise the beach. Check it out and see what changed over the winter....won't be long now!!!!!
klamman
klamman

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

Next Monday is one of the greatest Holidays Empty Re: Next Monday is one of the greatest Holidays

Post  fishincrazy 2/23/2009, 11:46 pm

klamman wrote:Brigantine beach passes go on sale....WOOHO!!! cheers

Me and my old man take off the very 1st day they go on sale and we head down, buy the passes, and cruise the beach. Check it out and see what changed over the winter....won't be long now!!!!!

Do you put up a rod rack tree and decorate it with clam shells and seaweed????
HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!!!!

FC cheers

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Next Monday is one of the greatest Holidays Empty Re: Next Monday is one of the greatest Holidays

Post  klamman 2/24/2009, 8:54 am

fishincrazy wrote:

HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!!!!

FC cheers

HMMMMM...You just gave me an idea!!!!!!....lol
klamman
klamman

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 2/24/2009, 9:35 am

klamman wrote:
fishincrazy wrote:

HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!!!!

FC cheers

HMMMMM...You just gave me an idea!!!!!!....lol

I wanna see pictures!!!!! lol!

FC cheers

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  fishnh 2/25/2009, 12:35 am

Hi Mike, how's your Dad doing?
Dave
fishnh
fishnh

Number of posts : 375

Back to top Go down

Next Monday is one of the greatest Holidays Empty klamman

Post  RobertRR 2/25/2009, 6:55 pm

How much they getting for a beach pass in brig now?
RobertRR
RobertRR

Number of posts : 76

http://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=32304

Back to top Go down

Post  klamman 2/25/2009, 7:38 pm

This year it is 175....
klamman
klamman

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 2/25/2009, 9:34 pm

thats an expenivie holiday
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 2/26/2009, 12:41 am

Hey do you do anything special that day???like eat aty a certain spot??Go to a certain tackle
shop????Wear a certain shirt????Just curious,sounds cool!!!! cheers

FC :?:

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick..stillcasting 2/27/2009, 4:50 pm

as REDBASS said,, its' an expensive holiday,, however it keeps on giving till the close of the year.
of course this is from a guy that just bought an IBSP pass..at $195.. the area isn't the best place to fish, we all know that is where the fish are.. and some will say where the bigger fish are..
so I say,, hey klamman
have a great day w/ your father.. take pictures .. these are the good'ol days!

Rick..stillcasting

Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 2/28/2009, 2:04 am

I NEED TOO KNOW SOMETHING ? WHY ARE THESE BEACH PASSES SO EXPENSIVE ? confused DO THEY GIVE YOU A GOLDEN ROAD TOO DRIVE ON. IF I REMBER ITS SAND THAT YOU GUYS ARE RIDING. WHAT DO THEY HAVE TOO DO WITH THE SAND... I DO UNDERSTAND DRIVING THE BEACH IS FUN.IT ALSO GETS YOU TOO PLACE YOU WOULDNT WALK TOO IN WADDERS. I DONT GET WHY THES TOWNS CHARGE SO MUCH FOR A PASS TOO DRIVE ON THE BEACH. IM NOT TRING TOO RAIN ON THE BEACH..
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  klamman 3/1/2009, 12:32 pm

REDBASS wrote:I NEED TOO KNOW SOMETHING ? WHY ARE THESE BEACH PASSES SO EXPENSIVE ? confused DO THEY GIVE YOU A GOLDEN ROAD TOO DRIVE ON. IF I REMBER ITS SAND THAT YOU GUYS ARE RIDING. WHAT DO THEY HAVE TOO DO WITH THE SAND... I DO UNDERSTAND DRIVING THE BEACH IS FUN.IT ALSO GETS YOU TOO PLACE YOU WOULDNT WALK TOO IN WADDERS. I DONT GET WHY THES TOWNS CHARGE SO MUCH FOR A PASS TOO DRIVE ON THE BEACH. IM NOT TRING TOO RAIN ON THE BEACH..

It's simple...they charge so much...Because they can!!!! We continue to go buy the passes and if we didn't, someone else would....It's a small price to pay for the ease and accessibility....No more lugging things hundreds of yards to fish 1 spot...
klamman
klamman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down