Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats old becomes new again!

5 posters

Go down

Whats old becomes new again! Empty Whats old becomes new again!

Post  BarryTheBassESPN 4/5/2009, 6:55 pm

Todays fishing and hunting supplies are ever changing and so are the ways they are sold to us.The internet,catalogs and Big Box Stores have what we think we need however HARRY'S has everything we need,including an expert staff which help us rise to any ocasion on and off the waters when preparing and outfitting Thousands of fishing,hunting and outdoors adventures!

Thanks to Sean and the entire staff...The complex keeps not only the Hard to find,the quality made and the best price points in the state,Harry's has Everything at every level at the BEST PRICES found anywhere...as for their history has them "Connected as it gets!" This history and experienced staff and company has earned the rights to save on their purchasing powers and they pass the saving onto us,the consumer! Harry's always was,is and always will be the Number #1 Sporting Goods Complex in My Opinion!

Todays consumers are becoming hostages to new and lower grade poor deals,reels and products from third world countries like Mexico,Vietnam,Thailand and other counterfieting areas of the world.

Harry's always has the Best Ofs I select when it comes to quality gear along with the information I need when selecting gear or just asking where are they Bitin....Superior is a word which describes Harry's of Old and the New Harrys and I congratulate the entire staff for an excellent transition!

Yes,go to a local Big Box store and buy lower end brand names or control your purchase at Harry's by having an array of THE TOP Named Quality brands available along with the hard to find Pro Elite series Gear used by the Pro Hunters,Anglers and outdoorsmen and women we see on TV!

When it comes to selection,well...Foe example,Harry's has the Daiwa Heartland of yesteryear which is phenominal I know the value and quality of thes rods and when they are still available,yet not selected by any company but Harry's to continue to purchase and keep in stock...well that one small tid-bit shows me the wide variety of the quality gear of yesteryear that I know and have grown acustomed too can still be found here at Harry's where the buyers and staff succeed in getting the best selections of new gear also as Shimano and Quantum can be found adorning the Reel cases along with growing list of Tried and True lures,lines,rods,reels and accessories like sunglasses and hard to find lubricants,rod wraps and ties and the list goes on and on.

Harry's also provides Entry level gear at better price points so don't feel as though I am suggesting Harry's is only "High End," however,please allow me to say that harry's has always exemplified a "High End Sporting Goods" with every level of price point gear needs the consumer could ever want! Baits lures whatever your needs in angling are...I gurantee Sean will make sure your needs are met!

Thanks again Sean and Crew for supplying The State with the BEST of BarryTheBass E S P N and any angler ,Hunter , and outdoorsmen and women in the Region!

Unlike BarryTheBass...Talk,Talk,Talk till your ears are bleeding when you ask a question along with being unlike that infamous BPS...They there at Harry's don't give too much information nor do they give you just enough or very little...Harry's Staff Explain,answer and have communication skills like no others!!!!" Back in the day behind every able man or women there were plenty more able men and women to replace them,however,in todays world that is not the case...well HARRY'S STAFF is THE EXCEPTION TO THAT RULE!"

Sean and the entire staff Give confirmed and educated answers to all our questions without wasting anytime as they get directly to the solid facts about your outdoors needs and provide excellent customer service with expert advice! The reason for this...The entire staff are Experts and I applaud Harry's of YesterYear and Conratulate the BRAND NEW HARRY'S of Today!

When I have many established relationships with reel,rod,line and fishing accessories companies asking me not only what I think about thier products....I am fast and eager to let them know about Harry's...the place where they want to sell their products...The lack of slot monies,politics and the everchanging price-mapping wars that go on daily does not happen at Harry's and they pass the savings onto the consumer. I work for nobody...I am a BASS Mater Tackleholic and writer reviewer who knows whats Hot and whats not! Harry's instantly rates and knows the savings making sure everyone gets the best deals possible! I have many options and I say... " Harry's is an Institution and a Tradition with Distinction!"

I always recommend that Harry's is My Favorite and probably the BEST Tackle and Hunting Store not only in New Jersey,Perhaps...The entire Tri-State and East Coast!

I don't have to purchase much,however...If it's new and hard to find...I get to Harry's and always find that new product at it's correct price-point!

I wish continued success to Harry's and hope that everyone who needs the "Real Reel Deals," and Honest pricing combined with descriptive information on your next purchas for your outdoor needs...you continue to make Harry's The Best...Bring your Business there if you don't want to put pieces of puzzles together when shopping for conistant and quality Priced Gear!

BarryTheBass recommends Harrys! Call or Click as Harry's is located on rt.130 or on-line

Congratulations on "Perfecting Perfection in the industry!"

Barry

BarryTheBassESPN

BarryTheBassESPN

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Whats old becomes new again! Empty Re: Whats old becomes new again!

Post  Kevnmary 4/6/2009, 1:41 pm

Good post but you don't mention the town or state where Harry's is located.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 4/6/2009, 1:45 pm

One other thing. I can't understand how everyone always says that the mom and pop B&T shops are being put out of business by WalMart, Sports Authority and or Dick's. If you ask me none of these stores can compete with the variety of stock items that even the most basic B&T carrys. Although suppliers are severly undercut by the Walmarts and Sports Authoritys, the brands and variety that these stores carry is crappy.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  Sephus3 4/7/2009, 3:14 pm

Growing up in Trenton, Harry's was one of many B&T shops at my disposel. Through the years and as my experience increased I found myself using Harry's as a last resort, even avoiding it at times. It's just my opinion but I have to disagree. :(
Sephus3
Sephus3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post  Splash 5/17/2009, 3:50 pm

I think that I will have to go check it out in the next few week. I should be that way for work.

Splash

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Whats old becomes new again! Empty HARRY''S

Post  fishincrazy 5/17/2009, 5:52 pm

I go to Harry's.It's convienent for me I pass 130 on the way to the shore.I like the guy's there.I often see them fishing the same areas I fish at the beach.Their knowledgeable and often helpful.I didn't go to Harry's for a while but since the move I had nothing but good experiences there!!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down