Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bluefish in Island Beach... Post your bluefish locations so we can track the buggers so we know where not to loose our plugs and bait!

+10
technologist
MV Bluefish
fishnut
mikeybonz
asbury guy
Kevnmary
Smoke
REDBASS
AKScuba
LHPAULY83
14 posters

Go down

Bluefish in Island Beach... Post your bluefish locations so we can track the buggers so we know where not to loose our plugs and bait! Empty Bluefish in Island Beach... Post your bluefish locations so we can track the buggers so we know where not to loose our plugs and bait!

Post  LHPAULY83 4/2/2009, 9:16 pm

Heard through the grapevine the yellow eyed monsters are on the way! They are getting them in decent numbers on Island Beach! Don't be shocked to get one messin with ya got my first one April 4th last year. With the bunker already here they are not far behind should be around by next week or so. Here we go again!!!!!!!!

"Take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty oh won't you please take me home..... oh yeah" Guns & Roses

Last edited by LHPAULY83 on 4/2/2009, 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
LHPAULY83
LHPAULY83

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Bluefish in Island Beach... Post your bluefish locations so we can track the buggers so we know where not to loose our plugs and bait! Empty Re: Bluefish in Island Beach... Post your bluefish locations so we can track the buggers so we know where not to loose our plugs and bait!

Post  AKScuba 4/2/2009, 9:21 pm

Good shit....... I love bluefish. cheers
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Bluefish in Island Beach... Post your bluefish locations so we can track the buggers so we know where not to loose our plugs and bait! Empty Re: Bluefish in Island Beach... Post your bluefish locations so we can track the buggers so we know where not to loose our plugs and bait!

Post  REDBASS 4/2/2009, 11:50 pm

BLUE FISH IS TIME TOO HIDE THE GOOD PLUGS. WISH THEY WOULD SHOW UP IN JULY..
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 4/3/2009, 2:01 pm

Did someone say BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFISH.lol.when you here the macks are outside the bluefish will be here.here on long island 3rd week of apirl. :affraid:
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 4/3/2009, 3:55 pm

Be afraid :affraid:

Be very afraid :affraid:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  asbury guy 4/4/2009, 3:22 am

only good bluefish is a dead 1.
asbury guy
asbury guy

Number of posts : 373

http://www.asburyparkfishingclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 4/4/2009, 3:31 am

asbury guy wrote:only good bluefish is a dead 1.

If you guys dont like em send em my way.... I eat em. lol! And if I dont, its sharkbait for me for this summer....
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 4/4/2009, 10:24 am

YELLOW EYED MONSTER ~!~~~ CANT WAIT!!!
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  fishnut 4/4/2009, 1:07 pm

I have the plugs for the monsters ready to go :twisted:
fishnut
fishnut

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post  MV Bluefish 4/4/2009, 1:17 pm

Folks are always down on the bluefish. Bluefish in Island Beach... Post your bluefish locations so we can track the buggers so we know where not to loose our plugs and bait! 177925
MV Bluefish
MV Bluefish

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 4/4/2009, 7:11 pm

ALL THEY ARE IS A EATING MACHINE. EAT PUKE EAT MORE AND PUKE AGAIN.CHEW UP GOOD PLUGS :(

Last edited by REDBASS on 4/4/2009, 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/4/2009, 7:17 pm

They are fine when your chunkin but they rip up Bucks and shred rubber

Great Fight but what a Pain in the ass when nice bass are mixed in ..

I'd rather catch Robin then Blue's wrecking all my shit

Big J
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  technologist 4/4/2009, 9:23 pm

I love bluefish! If we didn't have bluefish what would I do with my messed up plugs?
technologist
technologist

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 4/5/2009, 8:34 am

Blue fish nice bite nice fight Bluefish in Island Beach... Post your bluefish locations so we can track the buggers so we know where not to loose our plugs and bait! 962367 Bluefish in Island Beach... Post your bluefish locations so we can track the buggers so we know where not to loose our plugs and bait! 962367 I enjoy catching blues and tossin them back
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 4/5/2009, 3:34 pm

why does it always seem like we owe something to the bluefish there always so angry and moody!! reminds me of the gf happy to send them back on there way lol
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  Sephus3 4/5/2009, 8:35 pm

LOVE Blues...great fighters, great eats! Bring'm on! Bluefish in Island Beach... Post your bluefish locations so we can track the buggers so we know where not to loose our plugs and bait! 962367
Sephus3
Sephus3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick..stillcasting 4/6/2009, 9:08 am

I think this post hit the subliminal region of my grey matter last night,,, I dreamt of catching bluefish,, I must be getting old! I think one was wearing nylons.

Rick..stillcasting

Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 4/6/2009, 9:53 am

I love them basterds. Not a better fighting fish in the surf. And when they are taking top water poppers it's more fun than a barrel of monkeys.
I take 1 or 2 for my friend who loves eating them.
Lets have a real report when they get here.
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down