Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFFICAL REFERRAL THREAD INSTRUCTIONS!!!!! GOTO JUNE THREAD!!!!

5 posters

Go down

OFFICAL REFERRAL THREAD INSTRUCTIONS!!!!! GOTO JUNE THREAD!!!! Empty OFFICAL REFERRAL THREAD INSTRUCTIONS!!!!! GOTO JUNE THREAD!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 4/2/2009, 10:26 am

To all members we hold a plug give away for referrals!!!!!!! Anyone you refer must post on the referral thread to count as a referral for that given mounth!!!!!Please make sure the people you refer to this site post in the this thread.

GOTO HERE!!!!!!!!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FC cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by fishincrazy on 6/19/2009, 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

OFFICAL REFERRAL THREAD INSTRUCTIONS!!!!! GOTO JUNE THREAD!!!! Empty Re: OFFICAL REFERRAL THREAD INSTRUCTIONS!!!!! GOTO JUNE THREAD!!!!

Post  fatfingers 6/18/2009, 9:47 am

Hello, everyone.

I'm fatfingers. I was told to get over here by Husky.

I'm looking forward to hanging out with all of you from time to time.

I'm a freshwater guy, I hope you don't hold that against me. But I love stripers though I've only had the privilege of catching a few.

I live in northeastern Ohio and enjoy building baits now and then. I also love to bowhunt for whitetails.

Enough of that. Thanks for having me aboard.

-Vince
aka Fatfingers
fatfingers
fatfingers

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

OFFICAL REFERRAL THREAD INSTRUCTIONS!!!!! GOTO JUNE THREAD!!!! Empty we are so lucky

Post  skippy 6/18/2009, 12:12 pm

fatfingers wrote:Hello, everyone.

I'm fatfingers. I was told to get over here by Husky.

I'm looking forward to hanging out with all of you from time to time.

I'm a freshwater guy, I hope you don't hold that against me. But I love stripers though I've only had the privilege of catching a few.

I live in northeastern Ohio and enjoy building baits now and then. I also love to bowhunt for whitetails.

Enough of that. Thanks for having me aboard.

-Vince
aka Fatfingers
examining the eyes on your plugs have kept me awake for many nights, do not know you, never met you, but you have had a huge influence on my plug building, truley you are in the gold standard, thank you for coming. skippy

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

OFFICAL REFERRAL THREAD INSTRUCTIONS!!!!! GOTO JUNE THREAD!!!! Empty Re: OFFICAL REFERRAL THREAD INSTRUCTIONS!!!!! GOTO JUNE THREAD!!!!

Post  tom1276 6/19/2009, 8:17 am

Hey Guys and Gals,

MY name is tom1276. Digger sent me over here. He dont need no stinkin' plugs he builds his own. So if he wins pass it along to me Just kidding. I'm a member @ Shark River Surf Anglers out of Belmar NJ. I like what I have seen so far on the website. Hope to meet some of you soon.

Tight Lines,

Tom

AKA Tom1276
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Post  fatfingers 6/19/2009, 8:57 am

Thanks, Skip. I hope to contribute as much as I can to the cause.

-Vince
fatfingers
fatfingers

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

OFFICAL REFERRAL THREAD INSTRUCTIONS!!!!! GOTO JUNE THREAD!!!! Empty hi TOM.....

Post  skippy 6/19/2009, 11:51 am

tom1276 wrote:Hey Guys and Gals,

MY name is tom1276. Digger sent me over here. He dont need no stinkin' plugs he builds his own. So if he wins pass it along to me Just kidding. I'm a member @ Shark River Surf Anglers out of Belmar NJ. I like what I have seen so far on the website. Hope to meet some of you soon.

Tight Lines,

Tom

AKA Tom1276
thanks for coming

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Post  Sand Lizard 6/19/2009, 12:15 pm

Hello all, I was refered to this site by "smokin682". I plug and chunk and have no preferance as long as the rod bends, the hunt, the fight, the catch and the release (sometimes one for the table) is what its all about for me. Thanks for the invite...I can never have enough of this stuff!

Sand Lizard

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down