Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Handyman Bruce and I hit the beach today

+3
Bluesfish
Menacer
Charlie G.
7 posters

Go down

Handyman Bruce and I hit the beach today Empty Handyman Bruce and I hit the beach today

Post  Charlie G. 5/13/2013, 8:48 pm

Bruce and I fished the beach today and had some decent action. We started by trying to fly fish but the wind didn't cooperate in the back of IBSP. So we went and got some clams and bunker to fish out front. We had a few run offs but no hookups till the outgoing tide.

Now that I think about it we only fished out front for about 3 1/2hrs and ended up with 2 nice bass. The largest was 27in.
Bruce threw every thing he had in his plug bag, but it turned out being a bait bite.

It was a great day spent with a good guy. No one could ask for more, good company and a few fish. The Monday fishing club lives on, but we're down to only 2 guys.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Handyman Bruce and I hit the beach today Empty Re: Handyman Bruce and I hit the beach today

Post  Menacer 5/13/2013, 9:46 pm

Way to go guys! cheers
Menacer
Menacer

Number of posts : 322

Back to top Go down

Handyman Bruce and I hit the beach today Empty Re: Handyman Bruce and I hit the beach today

Post  Bluesfish 5/14/2013, 6:40 am

Glad you guys got into some fish!!!!

Bluesfish Handyman Bruce and I hit the beach today 962367
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  JeffL 5/14/2013, 10:44 pm

nice i was out sat morning for a little down there 3 blues on a croc and 1 short bass on a sp. was windy as **** and rainign =/
JeffL
JeffL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 914

Back to top Go down

Post  jimfishUK 5/15/2013, 3:16 pm

Those stripers are so pretty. Nice fish.
jimfishUK
jimfishUK

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Handyman Bruce and I hit the beach today Empty Bass to 32"

Post  Beach Pounder 5/16/2013, 10:27 am

This past Sat I got into the bass good plugging SP Minnow (Bone) got 4 fish up to 32". This was out front. all fish caught in a 30min time frame during the incoming. IBSP.......
Beach Pounder
Beach Pounder

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post  handyman 5/16/2013, 6:11 pm

yea the ol' SP minnow......i now a guy who stole a bass right from under my plug last year fishing gillies with that minnow........yea beach pounder i threw every thing at them in this hole......but they only wanted bait....good to hear ya got the on lures

handyman
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1353

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down