Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i got some sports stuff

5 posters

Go down

i got some sports stuff Empty i got some sports stuff

Post  dozer 277 3/8/2011, 3:30 pm

my son had his division II conference championships out in edinboro Pa. last weekend. the boy ran some amazing times and wound up 15th in the nation for DII in the 800 meter. he won both the open 800 and the 4x800 relay. he ran anchor leg and ran a #4 time nationally, but since it was a split time it doesnt count towards the open 800. he got 2 school records and 2 conference records. his school hasn't won the 4x800 ever so this was a first and havent won the open 800 since 1970. the record he broke in the open race was from 1983. not too shabby for a sophmore. he missed going to nationals by 3 spots. they take 12 runners. for those of you who follow track he ran a 1:50.5 in the relay and a 1:53.19 in the open. they finished the relay with a 7:45.11 5 seconds faster than the previous record. he won both races by a 1.70 second margin or better. he was seeded 4th in the open and he has always beaten his seed. we are hoping he makes spring nationals this year in san diego ca. some pics;i got some sports stuff P2270210i got some sports stuff P2260110i got some sports stuff P2270211i got some sports stuff P2270212

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

i got some sports stuff Empty Re: i got some sports stuff

Post  stevel 3/8/2011, 3:35 pm

i got some sports stuff 560155 i got some sports stuff 560155 thats great ....congrats... i got some sports stuff 92223 i got some sports stuff 92223
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 3/8/2011, 4:43 pm

cheers cheers That's something to be proud of....Congrats
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 3/8/2011, 7:15 pm

very very cool

congrats i got some sports stuff 92223
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  sanmigrokz3 3/8/2011, 10:45 pm

CONGRATS!

i got some sports stuff 560155

sanmigrokz3
sanmigrokz3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 3/9/2011, 8:42 am

thanks guys, yeah i'm not a proud father huh? Very Happy only bad part of the trip is its 7 hours to get there and the last 75 miles was all heavy snow. it snows constantly out there. i dont know how anybody can live like that. always cloudy and the snow just keeps pileing up. at least this year i took the truck and used the 4WD alot. well he's home till this afternoon then back to school, he has practice for a meet at UNC charlotte then lynchburg Va. all in one weekend. he only gets a week off between seasons, then its right back at it.

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 3/11/2011, 8:44 am

it just gets better. just found out he was chosen for the Atlantic region team. they take the top 5 in the region. he was one of 6 from his school that made it. and the only sophmore.

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down