Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thank you oldsalts

+2
SurfChick
joesfishinproblem
6 posters

Go down

thank you oldsalts Empty thank you oldsalts

Post  joesfishinproblem 2/3/2010, 9:04 pm

just wanted to say thankyou to ed for his demastration a few months back. (oldsalts pencile popper) i went over ur post a few times then took wat i learned into the shop, needless to stay i built 2 of my best and cleanest plugs to date..thanks again, its guys like you that make this a great site where people can learn some great skills and make there fishing experences that much greater...

thanks again

jfp
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

thank you oldsalts Empty Re: thank you oldsalts

Post  SurfChick 2/3/2010, 9:07 pm

Well were are the pixs??? lol!
SurfChick
SurfChick

Number of posts : 760

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 2/3/2010, 9:08 pm

joe your work is lookin awsome bro with help from ed and the other great builders here on ..SBO...

soon u will be up ther with the greats buddy...SBO BUILDERS ROCK.... thank you oldsalts 962367 thank you oldsalts 962367
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 2/3/2010, 9:10 pm

although these are not penciles i went throught the same steps just with a lil kneck.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 2/3/2010, 10:43 pm

Man i am glad that you got something out of it Joe..!!! cheers

Awesome stuff in this whole deal Skippy put together ...!!! thank you oldsalts 962367

I have learned a whole bunch from all the Builders builds.... thank you oldsalts 870783
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 2/4/2010, 10:20 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:just wanted to say thankyou to ed for his demastration a few months back. (oldsalts pencile popper) i went over ur post a few times then took wat i learned into the shop, needless to stay i built 2 of my best and cleanest plugs to date..thanks again, its guys like you that make this a great site where people can learn some great skills and make there fishing experences that much greater...

thanks again

jfp

thank you oldsalts 560155
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

thank you oldsalts Empty man

Post  skippy 2/4/2010, 10:44 pm

I am also learning everyweek, pooled knowledge, will always lead to faster advances,, I like the surfchat because you can share with only those who are particapating. alot of the stuff we share has no public record, a very cool secret society thank you oldsalts 742713
I will say, that when the next season of challenges start they will be in video thank you oldsalts 962367
then we will set this place on fire,,,,Next Up....... Season Two....Lure builders Bash in video with a super super format planned,,,,,,,Building the best,,, laughing at the rest...... thank you oldsalts 218105 and one sick canadian thank you oldsalts 742713

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down