Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need help for fishing in the Jensen Beach area

3 posters

Go down

I need help for fishing in the Jensen Beach area Empty I need help for fishing in the Jensen Beach area

Post  FNC1stMate 1/30/2010, 10:02 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a opportunity to go down to Jensen Beach in the middle of march, I have never been there. I enjoy fresh and salt water fishin and I would like to enjoy both. My dad"s friend has a house down there and a 18 foot skiff.(as well as a 16 aluminum V hull in my yard that we will be trailoring down behind a nice big motor home) So I was hoping some of ya guys have been around there with some great catches and how to catchem. I would love to catch some snook,small tarpin,redfish,JT's anything that will get my line tight pretty much. I would love to try for some blackfins but like everything I do this trip will be on a tight budget. Hopefully I can find some nice piers and docks to fool around with and we will have the small boats to explore with as well. Well I will check back tommorow to read the hundreds of great reports and fish of a lifetime stories. Thank You all for your help to make my first trip to florida memorable.

FNC1stMate

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

I need help for fishing in the Jensen Beach area Empty Re: I need help for fishing in the Jensen Beach area

Post  skippy 1/30/2010, 10:13 pm

[quote="FNC1stMate"]Junior Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a opportunity to go down to Jensen Beach in the middle of march, I have never been there. I enjoy fresh and salt water fishin and I would like to enjoy both. My dad"s friend has a house down there and a 18 foot skiff.(as well as a 16 aluminum V hull in my yard that we will be trailoring down behind a nice big motor home) So I was hoping some of ya guys have been around there with some great catches and how to catchem. I would love to catch some snook,small tarpin,redfish,JT's anything that will get my line tight pretty much. I would love to try for some blackfins but like everything I do this trip will be on a tight budget. Hopefully I can find some nice piers and docks to fool around with and we will have the small boats to explore with as well. Well I will check back tommorow to read the hundreds of great reports and fish of a lifetime stories. Thank You all for your help to make my first trip to florida memorable.[/quote I need help for fishing in the Jensen Beach area 742713
you will be right between both inlets, st lucie, and ft pierce, fish them at sunrise and sunset, spen your days about two miles north of the jensenbeach causeway, trout bite will be just starting, and can be alot of fun....snooknook at the jensen causeway is the locals tackle spot and a must stop in for the hot bite info....

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

I need help for fishing in the Jensen Beach area Empty Re: I need help for fishing in the Jensen Beach area

Post  joesfishinproblem 1/30/2010, 11:14 pm

powder is this u.....i miss my lil powdery fellow

jfp
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  FNC1stMate 1/31/2010, 5:32 pm

Hey butter whatasay.Hey skip thanks, it seems like I will be in the middle of 2 good areas. Everybody has good things to say about the snooknook shop. My dads friend that is taking us down painted that shop so we should have no problems finding info on a bite. Now we just gotta worry about the weather. I heard the cobia bite was epic last year during march and april so maybe we could get into some of them. Snook sounds great as well. Are there trout like what we used to call weakfish.

FNC1stMate

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down