Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capt. Ahab's Offshore Winter Trip 1-23-13 Giant Sea Bass

2 posters

Go down

Capt. Ahab's Offshore Winter Trip 1-23-13 Giant Sea Bass Empty Capt. Ahab's Offshore Winter Trip 1-23-13 Giant Sea Bass

Post  Captain Ahab 1/2/2013, 4:10 pm

Every year I try and do an offshore Jan. Sea Bass trip - this has been a tradition for at least 25 years

Do to closing and such I missed a few trips in the past 5 years but with the re-opening I am back at it.

We will be going on 1-23-13 out of Indian River De or Lewes De (depends on which boat we settle on). Nice to see the Big DE boats running as they are very close to the offshore sea bass grounds - lots closer then the NJ party boats

I know it is a little drive to get there but it is either an extra few hours driving or many many hours riding in a boat going 20 mph tops

Wed. Jan. 23, 2013 trip!

What some call a Deep Drop trip

Not sure which boat - will be either the Thelma Dale or the Bandit.

Cost is 225.00 for an 18 hour trip - leaves at 12 am and returns around around 7-8 pm (If the Bandit he leaves at 3 am)

The boat will supply bait, tackle and such - and I have extra rods for this type of fishing to lend as well

We will be fishing for Giant Sea Bass, Cod, Pollack and possibly tile fish in 200 plus feet of water

If you can make it please post up so I can get a head count

Captain Ahab
Captain Ahab
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 403

http://UCHelpCenter.com

Back to top Go down

Capt. Ahab's Offshore Winter Trip 1-23-13 Giant Sea Bass Empty Re: Capt. Ahab's Offshore Winter Trip 1-23-13 Giant Sea Bass

Post  Zmat 1/3/2013, 1:28 am

I won't be able to make this trip but I wouldn't mind a care package when you get back. lol!

Catch 'em up.

Zmat

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down