Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opening Day Giveaway (NJ Trout Season)

+5
JayDizzle
Rappin Mikey
MarkC
tom1276
Kevnmary
9 posters

Go down

Opening Day Giveaway (NJ Trout Season) Empty Opening Day Giveaway (NJ Trout Season)

Post  Kevnmary 4/3/2012, 1:31 am

Looking forward to Saturday's opening for NJ Trout. I'll be on the Rockaway in Denville if anyone cares to join in. To celebrate this annual ritual of Spring I'll give away this rainbow trout patterned Junior. I have no idea who made it but it's a pretty nice job on a trout pattern. I will draw the winner Saturday at 5:00pm

To enter post anything. A picture of a trout stream or trout would be nice but any comment will get you entered.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Opening Day Giveaway (NJ Trout Season) Empty Re: Opening Day Giveaway (NJ Trout Season)

Post  tom1276 4/3/2012, 7:04 am

This pic is from our trout stocking @ Spring Lake. We do an opening day Trout Tourney for kids Every year. Can't wait to hook this bruiser & some of his other fishy friends.
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Opening Day Giveaway (NJ Trout Season) Empty Re: Opening Day Giveaway (NJ Trout Season)

Post  MarkC 4/3/2012, 8:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] hope you dont mind me adding the picture Tom ? nice troot
MarkC
MarkC

Number of posts : 314

Back to top Go down

Post  Rappin Mikey 4/3/2012, 8:44 am

I can't for the life of me figure out how to post pics on this site. So I guess I'm in if that is good enough.
Rappin Mikey
Rappin Mikey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post  JayDizzle 4/3/2012, 10:14 am

Mikey,
Easiest way is to create a Photobucket account at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and then upload your photos to there. Once you uploaded them, you copy the IMG tag it gives you and paste it in here. It will automatically add your photo. Hope that helps.
JayDizzle
JayDizzle

Number of posts : 366

https://www.facebook.com/decarlojason

Back to top Go down

Post  JayDizzle 4/3/2012, 10:17 am

Here's a shot of the Flatbrook. I pulled a few out of this stream in my days as a trout fisherman.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
JayDizzle
JayDizzle

Number of posts : 366

https://www.facebook.com/decarlojason

Back to top Go down

Post  Zmat 4/3/2012, 12:09 pm

I'm in!

No trout pics for me although I always fished the rahway river growing up.

Zmat

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 4/4/2012, 9:31 am

How's this ????? A NJ trout !!!
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  handyman 4/4/2012, 9:05 pm

hey nice rainbow frank

handyman
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1353

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 4/8/2012, 12:05 pm

Random number generator between 1-7 came up with 4

JayDizzle wins this one. PM me your name and address.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 4/8/2012, 12:09 pm

By the way it was the worst Opening Day I can remember. Where we fished there must have been 25 guys we saw throughout the morning and not one person had caught or seen a fish. I had to leave at 11:00 for my son's double header. My buddies started catching some fish around Noon but between 5 guys they only caught 6 fish.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Back to top Go down

Post  Rappin Mikey 4/8/2012, 7:01 pm

Congrats and thanks for the chance. Can't believe only 7 takers on that one. LOOKED LIKE A NICE LOOKING PLUG TO ME.
Rappin Mikey
Rappin Mikey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post  JeffL 4/8/2012, 10:41 pm

Congrats to Jay.. Nice plug for sure I just didn't have a picture to put in so figured I would stay out ^_^
JeffL
JeffL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 914

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down