Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets hear your goals for this 2012 striped bass season......

+16
Charlie G.
Large John
rider3
STRIPERTED
cbh75
ChrisL
Zmat
plugfreek92
handyman
stilltryn
Rappin Mikey
Oldsalts
JayDizzle
Menacer
JeffL
smitty
20 posters

Go down

Lets hear your goals for this 2012 striped bass season...... Empty Lets hear your goals for this 2012 striped bass season......

Post  smitty 3/4/2012, 10:01 pm

Lets hear your goals for this 2012 striped bass season......

Mine will kick off soon i hope....

My first goal is to hook in to a nice sized striper on one of the old bamboo rods i got then its go big or go home is on the menu for me..... Lets hear your goals for this 2012 striped bass season...... 870783
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Lets hear your goals for this 2012 striped bass season...... Empty Re: Lets hear your goals for this 2012 striped bass season......

Post  JeffL 3/4/2012, 10:04 pm

My goal is to outfish you Smitty lol! Lets hear your goals for this 2012 striped bass season...... 56958 .. My goal is to beat my personal best at 34lbs..
JeffL
JeffL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 914

Back to top Go down

Lets hear your goals for this 2012 striped bass season...... Empty Re: Lets hear your goals for this 2012 striped bass season......

Post  Menacer 3/4/2012, 11:45 pm

My top goal is to get out a lot more this year. Last year I got all hung up on a huge buck that I was hunting and didn't make nearly as much time to fish as I usually do. Also I still have yet to break 30 on the scale.
Menacer
Menacer

Number of posts : 322

Back to top Go down

Post  JayDizzle 3/5/2012, 12:48 am

Id like to catch on one of my own creations, beat my personal best, fish with my buddies, learn some new tactics, and have a damn good time doing it!
JayDizzle
JayDizzle

Number of posts : 366

https://www.facebook.com/decarlojason

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 3/5/2012, 10:14 am

Mine are to Fish Montauk with my good friends and watch the look on there faces when they are hooked up ...Priceless and great memories...!!!

And to fish the local spot on the Delaware River this spring with the SBO crew and get the blood flowing for the up coming spring run ...

Just have fun with good people at the jersey shore shooting the crap and yes fishing ...

Lets hear your goals for this 2012 striped bass season...... 870783 fishing Lets hear your goals for this 2012 striped bass season...... 870783
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rappin Mikey 3/5/2012, 2:36 pm

Since I am having my first kid @ the beginning of August, my goal is to fish as much as possible from now until the end of July. During that time, I would like to break the 40# mark on a plug. I'd also like to polish up my technique on bottle darters and the Sebile stick shad.
Rappin Mikey
Rappin Mikey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post  stilltryn 3/6/2012, 12:24 am

get into the #20 and #30 class. fish with new friends and do the mantauk trip this fall. do more toggn off the rocks and get my daughter into her first striper! Lets hear your goals for this 2012 striped bass season...... 962367 im ready!!!!
stilltryn
stilltryn

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post  handyman 3/6/2012, 9:20 pm

well my goal is to fish more with the SBO crew like last fall.....had a blast

handyman
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1353

Back to top Go down

Post  plugfreek92 3/6/2012, 11:48 pm

id like just to be able to just catch a keeper size for once. that would be a new goal
plugfreek92
plugfreek92

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post  Zmat 3/7/2012, 1:59 am

Learn my local waters better and break the 30# mark from land.

I'm sure this will all be done with some help from the SBO crew

Zmat

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisL 3/7/2012, 4:46 pm

Break the 30lb mark, do Montauk in the fall, fish more at night and fish the jettys more.

ChrisL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post  cbh75 3/8/2012, 12:06 am

I'm looking for my first :)

cbh75

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  STRIPERTED 3/9/2012, 9:26 pm

40# wow

STRIPERTED

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post  rider3 3/9/2012, 11:16 pm

Montuak in the fall with the SBO crew,

have a great time fishing with great friends.

Hopefully i can catch a 30#er

i like what Smitty said.........Go Big or Go Home
rider3
rider3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post  Large John 3/9/2012, 11:19 pm

Montauk........fish more, Montauk, fish more, Montauk

And maybe learn to turn plugs
Large John
Large John

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 3/14/2012, 6:17 pm

That's easy for me.
1 - Enjoy the season with friends in the surf, and on the water if I get an invite on their boat
2 - Catch my first Striper on the fly rod
3 - Get back to RI to fish with the Old man, and back to Mecca to fish with Friends
4 - And again enjoy the season with friends

I don't need a #30 or #40 but it would be nice.
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 3/15/2012, 9:43 am

smitty wrote:Lets hear your goals for this 2012 striped bass season......

To fish Montauk in the Fall.......... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 3/15/2012, 6:11 pm

eurojett05 wrote:
smitty wrote:Lets hear your goals for this 2012 striped bass season......

To fish Montauk in the Fall.......... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

cool It would be great to finally meet you and watch you get a taste of right coast striper fishing.
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 3/16/2012, 2:53 pm

Just would like to finally catch one from the sand !!!!
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishenough 3/16/2012, 9:56 pm

This is easy....to enjoy every moment out on the water. Oh....and to catch more fish than SJRhino. Very Happy
Fishenough
Fishenough

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post  bstriping 3/18/2012, 10:37 am

50 lber from the surf and a 50lber from the yak to tow me around a little fishing
bstriping
bstriping

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down