Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

latest wrap

4 posters

Go down

latest wrap Empty latest wrap

Post  dozer 277 11/3/2011, 11:07 pm

here is my latest wrap on a rod that went to florida.latest wrap 14811latest wrap 14211second one is a spinning rod for my brother. he is into archery so i did the wrap to look like an arrow. both 6ft 6in blanks with acid wrapped guides in blue hologram on the baitcaster and just blue anodized guides on the spinner.

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

latest wrap Empty Re: latest wrap

Post  holymackeral 11/4/2011, 9:45 am

nice wraps not sure i like the colours but that's just me... the designs are great... wish i could afford a custom rod for my reel....

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 11/4/2011, 4:49 pm

like these colors betterlatest wrap 16410blackfish rod im making for myself. i build 9 rods and only have 2 for myself.

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 11/4/2011, 4:51 pm

latest wrap 14010 first weave for someone else. these colors are not too bad.

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 11/4/2011, 4:53 pm

something for the ladieslatest wrap Img00211notice the blue framed guides? it has pink grips also. people look at me funny on the party boats when i bring that one (just kidding its my daughters)

Last edited by dozer 277 on 11/4/2011, 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 11/4/2011, 4:56 pm

mackrel, you buy the components and we can work something out. i am definately not a pro but i do ok. and i am sure it will be less than a custom builder. i really enjoy building them. going this weekend to get the blank and components for a bluefin jigging rod. got a canyon HS-15 to go with it.

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 11/4/2011, 6:44 pm

dozer 277 wrote:latest wrap 14010 first weave for someone else. these colors are not too bad.

awesome is that a little fish?
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  handyman 11/4/2011, 7:14 pm

dozer.............briele bait&tackle.........bogans

handyman
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1353

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 11/5/2011, 5:13 pm

dozer 277 wrote:mackrel, you buy the components and we can work something out. i am definately not a pro but i do ok. and i am sure it will be less than a custom builder. i really enjoy building them. going this weekend to get the blank and components for a bluefin jigging rod. got a canyon HS-15 to go with it.

thanks dozer i may take you up on that offer... it will probably wait till the new year.... i need to get furniture in my apartment finally and finish the reel i want the custom rod for...

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 11/7/2011, 9:33 am

handyman he isnt a sponsor so i dont want to post it here but he gives me great deals on components. pm me and i can give you the info. smitty yes it is. bad picture took it with my phone. i got a loom from charlie G. and what a difference it makes when weaving. i finished my blackfish rod this weekend since i was sick and felt like crap. i will take some good pictures soon and post em up. that is my last blank i have so its back to plugs for a bit. mackeral just let me know. like i said i just love building them.

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down