Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to the site but not a nooooooooooooob

5 posters

Go down

New to the site but not a nooooooooooooob Empty New to the site but not a nooooooooooooob

Post  5/0 6/13/2011, 11:06 pm

Hi Guys,
just learned about your site last weekend while camping in Cape Cod from a member here called Striperted.I thought I saw all of the sites out there about my addiction but he enlighten me of you sickos.
I must confess I do belong to other sites,One called S___Out of luck but IMO it is too large and lost touch of reality(in my opinion allot of things get lost in translation some guys with our interest have no problem jumping down yur throat or wagon to drown you & for the topping most have a bad attitude(sorry _im if your lurking)no offense but just my observation,the other is $B.com these guys are great I'm reel happy there,all are classy guys and girls and well structured individuals, on a side note don't make/cause waves but I do call it I like I see it and will share info on many levels.

Anyways I live in Mansfield, MA.I've been fishing the Canal for only 12 years and each year I realize theres more to learn about it,my main hunting technique is drifting eels, I love to plug and attempt to jig.........Any way just wetting a line to say hi too all!

Bob

5/0

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

New to the site but not a nooooooooooooob Empty Re: New to the site but not a nooooooooooooob

Post  fish factor 6/13/2011, 11:19 pm

Welcome To SBO cheers
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

New to the site but not a nooooooooooooob Empty Re: New to the site but not a nooooooooooooob

Post  rocstar21 6/13/2011, 11:50 pm

Welcome To SBO

New to the site but not a nooooooooooooob 622665

New to the site but not a nooooooooooooob 742713
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 6/14/2011, 7:16 am

Welcome To SBO
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  handyman 6/15/2011, 9:44 pm

Welcome To SBO

handyman
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1353

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down