Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4/30 - 5-1 Nada

3 posters

Go down

4/30 - 5-1  Nada Empty 4/30 - 5-1 Nada

Post  lagerhelps 5/3/2011, 4:07 pm

Hit it hard Saturday 8-4. Started at reef site2 with steady 2-3's with a couple 4's mixed in. Party boat pulls up and start thinking maybe we're in right place. One fat oyster cracker. 11:00 make move to flattop. Great marks takes a while to get set in the wind. GRASSSSSSS. mad and lots of it. Wanted to work through because I really liked the spot but it was a losing battle. Headed to one last spot up the bay at 6mph. It was supposed to calm down around 1 and it just never did. Tried bunker and clam. Both real good quality from the Girls Place.

Sunday. Wasn't even going after getting butt kicked all day but it was too nice to be home so decided to try another spot. Was planning on fishing in close but it was so nice out decided to run to Reef1. (First year with delaware license.) 2 bites first one not sure what it was but second one seemed stripery. Neither came tight.

Not giving up. Have a little more info now and doing a 3 day weekend to bust the skunk off my boat. Very Happy

lagerhelps

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

4/30 - 5-1  Nada Empty Re: 4/30 - 5-1 Nada

Post  JayDizzle 5/3/2011, 4:10 pm

Nice try. Very Happy
JayDizzle
JayDizzle

Number of posts : 366

https://www.facebook.com/decarlojason

Back to top Go down

Post  Fish Hawk 5/3/2011, 7:35 pm

Dont feel bad tom, we are in the same boat as you. A mechanic from the boat works is going down sometime this week to check out my motor. Just remember, while everyone is flounder fishing you and I will be bassin :)
Fish Hawk
Fish Hawk

Number of posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum