Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shark River Surf Anglers Annual Kids Trout Tournament April 9th 2011

Go down

Shark River Surf Anglers Annual Kids Trout Tournament April 9th 2011 Empty Shark River Surf Anglers Annual Kids Trout Tournament April 9th 2011

Post  tom1276 3/24/2011, 7:54 pm

Hi Gang,

It's that time of year again. April is right around the corner...

Saturday April 2nd we are stocking the trout in Spring lake. Be there for 9:30 am truck should be arriving @ 10 am. Come on out and give a hand stocking those beautiful trout. We stock trout up to 13 Lbs and 31" in length. There are going to be rainbows, brooks,browns & Golden trout stocked in the lake this year. PLUS the state does their own stocking of trout. The day of the tournament (April 9th) WE also stock MORE trout approx. 150 more fish.

The Annual SRSA Kids Trout Tournament is going to be April 9th this year, So come on out and enjoy the day in Spring Lake. Plenty of entertainment during the day... We'll have a shotgun start @ 8 am Sharp. Followed by coffee,doughnuts, hot chocolate, Etc. all morning long.

In the afternoon we'll have Hot Dogs, and all sorts of drinks from Water Coke,Pepsi, Gatorade Etc. There will also be Ice Cream and a few clowns to entertain the kids. The Spring Lake Fire Dept. will be arriving around 1 PM to finish off the day and blow the air horn & sirens at the end of the Tournament. YES the kids will be able to climb in and play around a little bit in the fire truck...

We except donations throughout the year and during the day of the tournament.. If you want to make a donation beforehand let me know Please.

There will also be jugs (for donations) located @ the food concession stand and by the weigh in station. We average 500-700 kids not including parents. Be there early people start setting up around 4:30 am and sleep in the car for a few hours. It's a fun filled day...

In the meantime...click on the link http://www.sharkriversurfanglers.com and feel free to poke around for a while. There's a lot of good information and tons of pictures from various club activities including the Kids Trout Tournaments from years gone by.

Please ask me any questions you might have about the club or the tournament and I'll be happy to answer them as best as I can. 8) if I can't answer it I'll get the info for you.

Thanks,
Tom
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down