Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey guys this is my very first post. joined today

5 posters

Go down

hey guys this is my very first post.  joined today Empty hey guys this is my very first post. joined today

Post  fishing75 10/26/2010, 1:55 pm

just wanted to say hi to everyone. i just joined today and think the site is great. a little about me. i love the old penn reels (704z, 704 and of course all the other z series and greenies). actually its an obsession. LOL. i fish as much as possible and spend as much time as possible with my son. i look forward to talking to everyone and giving advise as well as asking for advise. you can never learn to much. if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.

fishing75

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

hey guys this is my very first post.  joined today Empty Re: hey guys this is my very first post. joined today

Post  fishing75 10/26/2010, 1:59 pm

by the way i mainly fish in northern jersey but i have fished up and down the east coast also. i love to catch stripers but i can't get enough of the yellow eye demons. i don't know what it is but they are awesome IMO. hey guys this is my very first post.  joined today 962367

fishing75

Back to top Go down

hey guys this is my very first post.  joined today Empty Re: hey guys this is my very first post. joined today

Post  stevel 10/26/2010, 3:06 pm

Welcome To SBO welcome to the family enjoy the site bunch of good people here Welcome To SBO

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING SOME OF YOUR POSTS.... hey guys this is my very first post.  joined today 742713
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 10/26/2010, 8:20 pm

Welcome To SBO

hey guys this is my very first post.  joined today 742713

hey guys this is my very first post.  joined today 622665
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 10/26/2010, 8:26 pm

welcome.... this is a great site.... enjoy your stay here....... i'm liking the greenies myself.... need to get another one so i can finally drill the one i have....

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  fishing75 10/26/2010, 8:39 pm

holymackeral wrote:welcome.... this is a great site.... enjoy your stay here....... i'm liking the greenies myself.... need to get another one so i can finally drill the one i have....

I have a z that is completely customized and i love it. it is my main pluggin reel and i have it paired with a mojo. i also have 3 greenies and another in the way that i am going to get the full treatment for once it arrives. i have to say also that i love the plugs that all of you are making. thanks for the welcome guys.

fishing75

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 10/26/2010, 9:35 pm

Welcome To SBO
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fishing75 10/26/2010, 9:42 pm

just wanted to say thanks guys and great site smitty

fishing75

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 10/26/2010, 10:44 pm

Its only great cause of great people like your self..
this site is what you make of it so feel free to make it your home for all your fishing needs...... hey guys this is my very first post.  joined today 870783
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fishing75 10/26/2010, 10:53 pm

thank you very much and i will contribute as much as i can. you guys have a good night. i'm beat now. see you all tomorrow

fishing75

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down