Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Lake Okeechobee" shiner..............by Skippylures.....

+7
etch
fatfingers
Rowhunter
holymackeral
Beachboy
stevel
skippy
11 posters

Go down

"Lake Okeechobee" shiner..............by Skippylures..... Empty "Lake Okeechobee" shiner..............by Skippylures.....

Post  skippy 4/3/2010, 3:52 pm

Welcome To SBO much like this one cool

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

"Lake Okeechobee" shiner..............by Skippylures..... Empty Re: "Lake Okeechobee" shiner..............by Skippylures.....

Post  stevel 4/3/2010, 4:32 pm

sweeeeeeeeeeeet skip as always...... Welcome To SBO
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

"Lake Okeechobee" shiner..............by Skippylures..... Empty Re: "Lake Okeechobee" shiner..............by Skippylures.....

Post  Beachboy 4/3/2010, 6:25 pm

that is one sweet bait skip "Lake Okeechobee" shiner..............by Skippylures..... 92223 "Lake Okeechobee" shiner..............by Skippylures..... 92223 "Lake Okeechobee" shiner..............by Skippylures..... 560155 "Lake Okeechobee" shiner..............by Skippylures..... 560155
Beachboy
Beachboy

Number of posts : 282

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 4/3/2010, 6:26 pm

beautiful lure there skippy....

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  Rowhunter 4/3/2010, 8:37 pm

Sweet! It takes on a whole new dimension with your twist on the foiling process. Hmmm, "The Devil is in the detail", isn't that what they say?

Douglas
Rowhunter
Rowhunter

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post  fatfingers 4/4/2010, 10:59 am

Style is the number one thing I appreciate from a builder. You got it, brother.

Excellent work.
fatfingers
fatfingers

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post  etch 4/4/2010, 11:07 am

fatfingers wrote:Style is the number one thing I appreciate from a builder. You got it, brother.

Excellent work.

thats what its all about, like fatfingers says, you have to have a style/niche of all your own, and you got it and then some wow wow wow "Lake Okeechobee" shiner..............by Skippylures..... 560155 "Lake Okeechobee" shiner..............by Skippylures..... 560155 "Lake Okeechobee" shiner..............by Skippylures..... 622665

Etch
etch
etch

Number of posts : 1193

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/Etch-Custom-Lures-h2.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 4/4/2010, 11:30 am

nice job Skipp! cant wait to get my phone call to get mine made up!!!!! love the gold belly!!!
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

"Lake Okeechobee" shiner..............by Skippylures..... Empty wow

Post  skippy 4/4/2010, 11:56 am

Welcome To SBO All the big cheeses in this thread "Lake Okeechobee" shiner..............by Skippylures..... 560155... Thanks Guys "Lake Okeechobee" shiner..............by Skippylures..... 622665

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 4/4/2010, 12:08 pm

Wicked Sweet Pluggage there Skippy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just going to sit back and injoy.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 4/4/2010, 10:40 pm

The (Plug) Candy Man delivers once again. I have'nt fished the ones I got from you yet Skip...I'M quite content just using them for inspiration for the time being!!!!!!

Bluesy USA
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  fishnh 4/6/2010, 11:25 pm

Just one word..... WOW!!!!!!!
fishnh
fishnh

Number of posts : 375

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down