Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Striped Bass.........Etch-a-Sketch

+12
FJR
BigRock
Oldsalts
SurfChick
Minivin5
smitty
etch
fishincrazy
black talon
BIG M
monty
skippy
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Striped Bass.........Etch-a-Sketch Empty All-Star Challenge, week three," ETCH A SKETCH"..........

Post  skippy 7/29/2009, 3:19 pm

sat-night surfchat, 10pm
I am lucky enough to know Rob. His work instantly recognizable,,, :you da man:
Artisan woodcarver extradinaire :.......: easily one of my favorites of all time Striped Bass.........Etch-a-Sketch 560155
Our sat-night surfchat " needless to say " will be nutz this week,, :affraid: with etch
as the host Striped Bass.........Etch-a-Sketch 56958 Striped Bass.........Etch-a-Sketch 56958 The givaway plug is going to be my week 2, Talon challenge
"MARBLE MANIAC"...... believe me when I tell you that you want to win this plug,,, good luck
to all, and a big thanks to etch...... Striped Bass.........Etch-a-Sketch 560155

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Striped Bass.........Etch-a-Sketch Empty Re: Striped Bass.........Etch-a-Sketch

Post  monty 7/29/2009, 3:48 pm

skippy,
Im a little confused, do you buy the paints prior to etchs demonstration? How do you win a plug in this? I think I'm missing something or was dropped on my head as an infant. Thanks for the clarification, i look forward to attending this week!
Nick

monty

Number of posts : 290

Back to top Go down

Post  BIG M 7/29/2009, 4:21 pm

Etch, please be kind to us sucky painters.

BIG M

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Striped Bass.........Etch-a-Sketch Empty last week........

Post  skippy 7/29/2009, 4:33 pm

monty wrote:skippy,
Im a little confused, do you buy the paints prior to etchs demonstration? How do you win a plug in this? I think I'm missing something or was dropped on my head as an infant. Thanks for the clarification, i look forward to attending this week!
Nick
Talon gave us a challenge, marble bunker, post your marbles in talons thread, this week etch will give us a challenge, we put everyones name, who shows up for surfchat, "not only plugbuilders", into a hat, and draw one for a plug.....last week FJR won,,,

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Post  black talon 7/29/2009, 5:05 pm

this one should be fun.looking forward to see what Rob has up his sleeve :twisted:

black talon

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Striped Bass.........Etch-a-Sketch Empty I can't Wait to see this!!!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 7/29/2009, 5:07 pm