Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shark River Surf Anglers Fishing Club

+4
REDBASS
Smoke
skippy
smitty
8 posters

Go down

Shark River Surf Anglers Fishing Club Empty Shark River Surf Anglers Fishing Club

Post  smitty 6/16/2009, 6:30 pm

Last edited by smitty on 5/26/2010, 9:21 pm; edited 5 times in total
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Shark River Surf Anglers Fishing Club Empty digger......on board

Post  skippy 6/17/2009, 5:03 pm

shark river clubs forum leader, thanks digger

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Shark River Surf Anglers Fishing Club Empty Re: Shark River Surf Anglers Fishing Club

Post  Smoke 6/17/2009, 5:27 pm

Digger,Welcome to SBO great site and people here,relax and enjoy yourself.please if you need any help at all please let me know as i'll be more then happy to help you out. Shark River Surf Anglers Fishing Club 742713
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Shark River Surf Anglers Fishing Club Empty Re: Shark River Surf Anglers Fishing Club

Post  REDBASS 6/18/2009, 8:22 pm

WELCOME TO SBO DIGGER. Shark River Surf Anglers Fishing Club 622665
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Digger 6/18/2009, 11:30 pm

Hello friends.
I've actually been here since the doors opened, but I have trouble keeping up with all the sites. Work has a nasty habit of gettin' in the way. The boss says mad mad to too much web surfing.

Anyway.
I'm more than happy to keep SBO up on all the good stuff going on at the Shark River Surf Anglers. Association with a fishing club is not for everyone. I know many dedicated surf fishermen who are the "Lone Wolf" type, and that's just fine. If you are like me and have a sneaking suspicion that there is always much more to learn, you will benefit greatly from active membership in a club.

In the weeks to come, I'll try to give you a good picture of what it is that the SRSA does for its members and for the community.

In the meantime...click on the link http://www.sharkriversurfanglers.com and feel free to poke around for a while. There's a lot of good information and tons of pictures from various club activities including the Kids Trout Tournaments from years gone by.
Please ask me any questions you might have about the club and I'll be happy to answer them as best as I can. 8)

Thanks Smitty and Skippy for the opportunity to toot our horn a bit here at SBO.

Tight lines fellas!

Digger

Digger

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Shark River Surf Anglers Fishing Club Empty thanks for coming digger......

Post  skippy 6/18/2009, 11:43 pm

Digger wrote:Hello friends.
I've actually been here since the doors opened, but I have trouble keeping up with all the sites. Work has a nasty habit of gettin' in the way. The boss says mad mad to too much web surfing.

Anyway.
I'm more than happy to keep SBO up on all the good stuff going on at the Shark River Surf Anglers. Association with a fishing club is not for everyone. I know many dedicated surf fishermen who are the "Lone Wolf" type, and that's just fine. If you are like me and have a sneaking suspicion that there is always much more to learn, you will benefit greatly from active membership in a club.

In the weeks to come, I'll try to give you a good picture of what it is that the SRSA does for its members and for the community.

In the meantime...click on the link http://www.sharkriversurfanglers.com and feel free to poke around for a while. There's a lot of good information and tons of pictures from various club activities including the Kids Trout Tournaments from years gone by.
Please ask me any questions you might have about the club and I'll be happy to answer them as best as I can. 8)

Thanks Smitty and Skippy for the opportunity to toot our horn a bit here at SBO.

Tight lines fellas!

Digger
have to keep us up on who has your biggest fish, at the end of the spring season biggest fish amonst the six clubs will get a very sweet skippy custom, should go nice with the wall plaque :study:

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  Digger 6/19/2009, 12:06 am

Thanks Skippy That's a very generous offer!
We're at 48.8 lbs right now courtesy of member Bob Gammer Way to go Bob! Shark River Surf Anglers Fishing Club 92223

Digger

Digger

Back to top Go down

Shark River Surf Anglers Fishing Club Empty wow.....

Post  skippy 6/19/2009, 12:16 am

Digger wrote:Thanks Skippy That's a very generous offer!
We're at 48.8 lbs right now courtesy of member Bob Gammer Way to go Bob! Shark River Surf Anglers Fishing Club 92223

Digger
that fish is gonna be hard to beat, hopefully a pic. will follow. congrats bob...

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  BigRock 6/20/2009, 4:21 pm

Welcome Digger!! An excellent addition to this team, Digger is a top notch fisherman and a great plug builder, as well as a class act and good guy!! Congrats gammer on the cow!!
BigRock
BigRock

Number of posts : 30

http://www.bigrocklures.com

Back to top Go down

Shark River Surf Anglers Fishing Club Empty hey digger......

Post  skippy 6/26/2009, 4:54 pm

got a baby striper in the spinner, should get it out this week :study:

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  Digger 7/14/2009, 4:37 pm

Hi Skip.

The box came yesterday.
I haven't seen it yet, but I'm sure it will be an awesome piece of work.

Thanks very much for your generous prize.

Bob has no idea that it's coming and I'm certain that it will blow his mind! :shock:

Digger

Digger

Back to top Go down

Post  skippy 7/15/2009, 5:08 pm

Digger wrote:Hi Skip.

The box came yesterday.
I haven't seen it yet, but I'm sure it will be an awesome piece of work.

Thanks very much for your generous prize.

Bob has no idea that it's coming and I'm certain that it will blow his mind! :shock:

Digger

Tell bob congrats, and a great job. gonna do the same thing for the bigfish fall season Shark River Surf Anglers Fishing Club 742713

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  HONEYHOLEDIPPER 12/8/2009, 11:01 pm

any body know a Dennis from this club ? he's from Woodbridge area I think he said, an Older gentleman and really nice guy , tring to get in touch w/ him.
I met him on Brick beach back in Nov.
thanks rick
HONEYHOLEDIPPER
HONEYHOLEDIPPER

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Shark River Surf Anglers Fishing Club Empty SRSA'S Trout Stocking in Spring lake is April 3rd

Post  tom1276 3/4/2010, 8:51 am

Guys and Gals,

Come join us for our Annual trout stocking in Spring Lake.. The time is 10 am.. See you there.....

Make sure the kids bring waders if they want to help put the fish in the lake....
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Shark River Surf Anglers Fishing Club Empty SRSA'S Trout Tournament April 10th 8 a.m.

Post  tom1276 3/4/2010, 9:00 am

Come join us for our Annual Trout Tournament April 10th It's starts @ 8 am.

The place fills up quick I'd get there atleast an hour-hour and a half before hand to start setting up where you want to fish. Some People start getting there @ 5:30-6 am

For more info, pictures of years past or directions go to sharkriversurfanglers.com

For those of you who haven't been to one of our tournaments before it's a sight to see. we average 500-700 kids every year. wow

Time to go Shark River Surf Anglers Fishing Club 870783
tom1276
tom1276

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 3/4/2010, 9:27 am

tom1276
tom1276

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down